Part-10(a)

Part-10(A)

Now along with khushi kartik too was worried for their daughter but they have to take out some solution

"its been long time full 21yrs might be arnav has changed khushi"

"No, arnav can never change. I know him very well he will always remain same arnav singh raizada who can do anything for his selfish motive  .even if he have to destroy someone's life he will do he is very selfish he can never change".

Here khushi was right arnav has not changed  yesterday also he loved his ray of hope and today also he loves his ray of  hope. Yesterday also he was having guilt, fear today also he have guilt and fear nothing have changed.

"But arnav don't know that kanika is somewhere related to you, for him she is Kanika Oberoi a international celeb whole will going to become AR new brand ambassador thats it and with her i am also going so don't get so much worried."

Khushi hold kartik hand " i can't take risk and the way i am worried for kanika i am also worried for you too. You are one of the most important part of my family in which sid,ayan and kanika have and you completes my small family kartik , Today because of you my children have fathers name so i am worried for you too . What if along with kanika he try to hurt you then what will i do? i can't take risk i can't "

Khushi angrily get up"I should not have changed my decision. All this happening because of me" she blamed herself

"Khushi you was not having full information about owner and all else you have never changed your decision So don't blame yourself. It not your fault. Ok tell me one thing  Aryan is also there correct"
Khushi nodded her head

"So atleast you can trust him"

"No ,kartik its been long 21yrs i don't know whether he has remembered me or not what if arnav have brainwashed him for his selfish means and now he hated his maa than and For him kanika  will be just celb who will work with his dad then why he will save kanika or you no kartik i can't allow"

"Then do one thing tell kanika all the thing how he is related to you tell her every might be she herself decide not to go india"

She angrily turned to kartik"What do you want kartik my both the children's destroy themselves because if kanika comes to know anything ayan will surely  come to know  and you know very well You can control ayan anger but kanika is out of control when she in anger. Its only she who can control herself.and  What do you think when she will come to arnav is that person who cheated her mother. She will sit in germany no she will surely go.  And arnav will surely take this advantage. He will destroy my both childrens  whom i saving from last 21yrs even he will hurt you too kartik no."

"But we have to find some solution here your not ready to tell anything and otherside you don't want any problem to kanika "

Kartik  remain quite for a second

"Ok then you also come with Us to india in this way you will able to save kanika because i am sure if you will remain in front of her she will lisen your words most of times. Get agree khushi please for kanika for your for our daughter please come with us."

Khushi wait for second closed her eyes she putted her hand on her heart take a long breathe try to control her heartbeat slowly said " i will come with kanika and you i will go india for my daughter i will" and slowly opened her eyes with a tears in it

"Thats like a strong mother of my strong children( kartik cleared her tears). There except you and me  no one knows whether you have any connection with arnav or kanika have any connection to you. And we will never tell this to either kanika or to arnav so don't worry everything will be fine."  Kartik said with a smile Kartik hugs khushi

' yes everything will be fine everything will be fine.   Hopefully arnav we will  never come face to face  after whole 21yrs. I am coming arnav'

As soon as khushi said 'I am coming arnav' someone who was thousand miles apart from her his heartbeat got increased

He has not  listened khushi voice but without it he got restless. And he started moving here and there in the room

"Chotae your coffee ( he did not replied he continued his moving here and there in room) Arnav.." anji again said

Not getting any reply from Arnav yes Arnav singh raizada his heartbeat increased but he don't know why?

"Chotae what happened ?"anji said putting her hand on his shoulder
When she turned arnav she saw arnav was sweating heavily that too in AC room

"What happened chotae and why are sweating in AC are you not feeling well chotae. Tell are you ok or not?"

"No di i am not ok i am feelings very much  restlessness, " arnav  started taking long breaths

"Let me called the doctor i am sure this is due to your medicines" anji said worriedly and to call the doctor