Studies and vacation

Tay's Pov
It's been a week since we started dating and it's pure bliss. The term boyfriend means so much. It was always fun doing things together but now that I have the affirmation that he's mine its a lot more fun.
"New wake up! The breakfast is ready." I said from the counter in hopes to wake up New.
We have decided that we'll take turns to make breakfast and have lunch and dinner outside or if we had the time we'll prepare it in our room.
I went towards the bed to wake him up as he was whining as always. I wonder how he gets up before me when he has to prepare the breakfast.
"Kiss me then I'll get up" He said while making grabby hands towards me.
I chuckled at the sight. I pinched his cheeks.
"Owww don't do that!! Tay-" I kissed him before he could say anything more.
"and you say I don't wake up but when I come to wake you up, you don't even budge!!! you sleep like a rock nothing wakes you up." He said.
"You are same you little prick! Let's eat." I smiled at him.
We had lectures to attend and after that we went to have lunch in the canteen with Off and Gun.
"Hey we have Summer holidays from next to next week!! Yay!" Said Gun.
"Oi we have exams before that and the holidays are for only 2 weeks." Said Off.
"Wait we have exams next week??" I asked.
"Tay you didn't know?????" Asked New looking shocked.
Uhh last week I was so fucking busy with thoughts of what do you expect you little devil-
"Its okay I'll teach you!" Said New smiling.
Little angel, Angel I meant to say.(heart eyes mothafucka)
"We can study together if you guys would like." he asked staring at Off and Gun.
Yeah he is devil afterall. Why New why!! why do you wany them with us.
"No it's okay..the boy besides you seems to not like the idea." Said Off.
Wait what did I say that out loud??
"Its okay we can do it together he doesn't mind." Said New.
Excuse me?? I do mind???? what are you saying without asking me!!! Whatever I'll try shooing them away as early as possible when they come to study.
"Ok then its decided! since Papi is very weak at studying, but he is better in something else...." said Gun.
"Hey! stop that."
Yeah you guys' love is oozing and its contagious. They had announced about their relationship just 2 days ago and I knew it already but I looked shocked.
Why is New getting red??? Ohhhhhh.
"Why the hell are you smirking???" New asked me.
"Oh nothing nothing..."
"Lets do something better than studying tonight.." I whispered in his ear.
"Tay!!!!!"

New's Pov
I was actually awake but I wanted Tay to come and wake me up. We are in a relationship and he really is mine now. He is my boyfriend!!! I really wanted to scream to the whole world that he is my boyfriend!!!
There..he was calling me to wake up but I was not going to until he gives me a kiss. This feels so domestic. The times when I get up to make breakfast I make sure I get up a little early just to look at his peaceful sleeping face and maybe secretly kiss him. He is coming here my chance to whine at him. I asked kiss from him like child and he pinched my cheeks how dare he-
But he kissed me right after that. It feels so good. This lifestyle seems like a dream. I called him a rock who doesn't wake up when I knew that thats actually me.
Then we went to attend the lectures as usual and we had exams next week and after that holidays. It was for 2 weeks only but I wanted to enjoy. I actually wanted to ask him whether we can go somewhere to enjoy our little vacation but I still didn't have the courage and looking at Tay he seemed oblivious about this holiday thing.
We were having lunch with Off and Gun when he said about the holidays. Nothing from Tay. Okay so I need to ask him. Nothing on holidays but he sure reached on exams!! His reaction was so cute and funny. Of course I was at fault for not telling him, but he is in the same department he should know when our exams are gonna be.
I asked Off and Gun to study with us on a whim. More the merrier maybe? Then I looked at Tay he was....not happy...I wanted to laugh really.
Then Gun said something about his papi that made me really shy. The day they announced about their relationship I felt so guilty for living with them in their room for days and suddenly Tay whispered something in me ears.
Okay thats enough to make me lose myself and get exorcised. Goodbye world. I can't wait for the night.

I hope you guys are doing well🤗
Do you guys prefer Taynew or Newtay?