Stay with Me

Once again, claws have scraped scars against her heart. 

She placed her bruised hand against her chest.

She sighed. She looked towards the wall in which chocolate frosting was smeared and on the ground, a small chocolate cake.

Was she really the problem? 

Yes. 

Yes, she was.

She should have never left the house. She should have never gone to the shops. She should have never made a cake for him. 

She should have stayed home. She should have been obedient.

But she couldn't help it. He always come back home tired and angry so she thought a cake would help.

She baked one.

But instead he threw against the wall, screaming at her wrongdoings. 

She sighed, 

Maybe he was wrong..

Wait, how could she even think that?!

He's always protecting her from the outside world: the lies, the faked feelings. Everything. 

He told her that her friends didn't care about her. She was right to listen to him. 

He told her that she could never do anything without his permission. She was right to listen to him.

He told her that nothing else mattered; just him and him only. 

...

Was she right to listen to that?

Was he really protecting her? 

Keeping her trapped within the walls?

Trapped in the palm of his hand?

Trapped like a puppet?

She looked towards the cake frosting splattered on the wall, ever so slowly, drip down.

But he was her world. He was all she had. She didn't want to him to leave.

She just wanted him to stay. 

Whether it was the old him or new him.

"Stay with me." 

~~~

Song of the chapter: Hocus Pocus by BVNDIT. 

Sike, you thought it was going to be STAY judging by the mood board? yOu WeRe WrOnG. I actually made that mood board for a competition and it's actually my first mood board. However it is not the best: it's just a simple one, but I am proud of it. Anyways this chapter has been in the making for while, I got this idea by actually listening to STAY by BLACKPINK but I decided to put underrated song instead because this song has been underrated for a while. I plan to educate you guys on underrated groups and songs in the future (depending if I am bothered that is).