"Hello Brother."

She held her doll in one hand, a bowl of ice-cream in the other hand, as she climbed up the steps in a fast pace. Her father and brother wasn't home and her mother went to sleep early! How exciting! She smiled at the thought of doing some things that neither her parents nor her brother would approve. Now that they were gone, she would have the freedom of a bird! 

She raced towards the television and switched it on as she gobbled down her ice-cream. After finishing it, she went into her father's office and played some games on his computer. After getting bored of that, she sat on the stair's railings and slide down on it. How sneaky! How dangerous! She giggled to herself. She was acting like her older brother! Now she's a grown-up! 

However, she did get a bit bored of that. There are only so many poses you can strike while sliding down a stairway railing. She picked up her doll and walked up the stairs. While she was pondering on what to do next, as if it were magic, her brother's door creaked open. She watched the door with wide eyes. Her brother's room! He never let her in there and with him gone, she should check it out! She smiled mischievously before taking a step in. 

The walls were painted in a dark red colour which made her shiver. It reminded her of blood, something she wasn't a huge fan of. There was a big bed, in a plain white sheet and pillow. She rolled her eyes. How boring! There were posters of zombies and guns on the wall. She pried her eyes away. Zombies and guns were scary too! How can her brother like them? Well, she watched him kill a zombie once, so maybe he just liked killing them? There was a small study table with a black lamp and a few drawers. However her eyes were more drawn to the new, shiny box on top of the table. 

What was in it? She stared at the box for a few seconds before walking over towards it and taking it. She looked at it with shining eyes. The box sure looked pretty! She looked around warily, just in case someone was there before opening it.

Curiosity killed the cat.

There was a small packet of jellies, her favourite kind as well. There was also a small doll, which she saw before at a store front. But what caught her attention the most was a small, grey and shiny object with a small piece of paper stuck on it, with writing on it as well. She put the box down, clutching her original doll even tighter as she observed the small object and reading the small note. 

It said 'Kill Sister by Friday'

"What are you doing?" Her brother was standing by the doorway, a look of horror and anger itched on his face. She slowly turned towards him, his pistol in one hand and her doll in the other. All the light was gone from her eyes.

"Hello Brother."

~~~

Song of the Chapter: Blue Rose by Up10Tion

I kinda like this story. Also would you like to see some mood boards I made? You can skip if you want.

 Also would you like to see some mood boards I made? You can skip if you want

^ This one is inspired by Blue Rose

^ This one is inspired by Fire by BTS

^ This one is inspired by Fire by BTS.I made it for my sister.

^ This one is inspired by Violeta by IZ*ONE (and is by far my best mood board)

^ This one I based off Crystal and I's friendship. It's really bad so I wanna try and improve it by using better quality pictures and following an actual colour scheme instead of just throwing it on here. But the pictures used all symbolise/have something to do with our friendship so uh-