Stereotypical

Ashley walked down the hallway, her new sparkly leather purse catching the eyes of almost everyone. 

"Hey Ashley!" Her friend Brittany waved at her before pointing at Ashley's bag. "O-M-G! Is that the new R&J bag?!" Ashley cringed at how purposely loud her friend was being, and nodded meekly. She heard whispers behind her. Ashley threw her blonde hair back nervously. 

"Yeah. Anyways have you done your science homework yet?" Ashley asked. 

"Uh, no? Why would I?" Brittany rolled her eyes. She glued herself to Ashley. "Anyways apparently there's this really cute new boy and I wanna see if he actually has a chance to be with us! You know, cause sometimes we're too pretty for others!" Brittany cackled loudly. Ashley laughed weakly. 

"Let's just get going to maths." Ashley dragged her friend towards their classroom. 

She could hear whispers about her. She was used to this. She was also used to hearing mixed reactions about her. One half would adore her every move and everything thing she bought, mostly because it was expensive. The other half however.. they disliked her. A lot. Ashley sighed. 

Ashley looked like the typical mean girl in the high school. Blonde hair, blue eyes, expensive items, good body size and it looked like to outsiders that everyone adored her. 

But was she really mean? 

Ashley didn't like making rude comments about the girls who had an acne breakout or boys didn't have a girlfriend. Ashley didn't care for boys or the most expensive makeup line. She just wanted people to like her. To have friends. Good friends.

But thanks to Brittany, who was an actual mean girl, she only seemed to have one friend. 

Not only that, but Ashley has a huge secret. 

She's bisexual. 

Brittany has made it very clear how disgusting the LGBT+ community is, even though more than half the school was fine with it. With Brittany her only friend, Ashley forced herself to keep it a secret. 

Now you might be wondering why Ashley didn't just make friends with the people who actually liked her. It's because they are all Brittany-personality clones. Plus the fact that they only wanted to use Ashley for her money. Brittany didn't really use Ashley for her money since she already had plenty of her own: her parents gave her a $500 dollar a day allowance. 

Ashley walked into her maths class and sat at the front while Brittany strutted to the back. Ashley got out all her notes which she spent days and days cramming into her mind. She really wanted to be the smartest, but for some reason everything seemed hard. And this is where the typical dumb blonde joke comes in. 

"Can't believe that Ashley-." Ashley closed her eyes shut. She already knew who that voice was. Despite knowing she was doing something wrong, she turned around.

It was Amy. 

Amy was your stereotypical asian, just like how Ashley was your stereotypical blonde mean girl. Amy was smart, polite, played an instrument, was good with chopsticks. But Amy was like the other half of people who all thought Ashley was just a blonde mean girl without actually having a full conversation her. 

Amy's brown eyes looked at her, anger and annoyance was present. 

Ashley quickly looked away, the moment Amy's eyes bore into hers. Despite her embarrassment, she gave out a lovestruck sigh, a small blush creeping onto her cheeks. 

Yes, she has a small crush on Amy.

But Amy didn't know the real Ashley.

How could Amy fall in love with her, if Amy actually hated  her?

~~~

Songs of the chapter: We Must Love by ONF and LOCA by Favourite.

Those two songs are so underrated and boy, they both slap hard. I WANT YOU TO GIVE THEM BOTH A LISTEN BECAUSE HONESTLY THEY'RE AMAZING. They were there for me when no one ever was. Bum bum ba-bum. To catch them is my real test. To traIN THEM IS MY CAUSE.

I did NAPLAN Writing today and I wrote about a girl trying to escape her boyfriend because she was forced to make sandwiches cause her boyfriend kept playing fortnite-. I mean a battle royale simulator with 100 pvp. I didn't take the test very seriously cause I was really high at the time. Next test I'll be a bit more serious.