Pool noodle and Harley Quinn

My favorite part of Crestmore high was that of it's open swimming pool.

Our pool has a huge window wall. You can actually see the whole field out here. And from the field we can see the pool. Our pool also has the basic facilities needed here. So during summer  a cool breeze flows over .

Wow, that just sounded like the national animal geographic channel where they were describing the natural habitats ,

except mine is under the safety of the covers and my bed cloud soft like a baby’s butt and binge watching New Girl . Who doesn't love Jess

After a few moments had passed I concluded to myself (since it would be very weird to say that out loud and I was very much lonely now) that it was indeed very disturbing . The thoughts my mind produce is still and will be a mystery .

I had decided that I would go through the soccer green field , through the glass window and into the swimming arena.

The field as usual was being used  by the soccer team for jogging, running and some jocks that ran then by the looks of it they are hugging a...bed. Hmm. Soccer
I tell ya is very strange for it's practices.

Going through the window I burst straight into the office where Coach must be .

‘Ms.Lowell I see you have arrived 10 minutes late but I'll excuse that since I will be not here as I will be leaving now . I have told Mr.Mathew the instructions so you better get it from him he is already on the field.’

Huh he arrived early and I came late. Then I grinned as I realized that he must be so angry at me right now .

But the grin was  immediately wiped off my face as I remembered Coach was still here an that it would very weird an awkward for my to smile at him like I was the joker

But the happy thought was still lingering on my mind and was trying to make its way to my face which I tell you , is extremely hard.

It's not everyday you get to annoy your rival.

‘i will be back within start of January and then our team can practice . I will be coaching the state champions team for the nationals and I'll probably come in between to check upon the training’. Coach continued

He then gave me a list of people who are there in training .

Before going out of the door he turned to me, narrowed his eyes and warned me “I want you to behave during this training”.

I was totally offended. He says it's like I cause trouble wherever I go, which was only 99.9% true .

In answer I grinned at him in my best possible smile out there and said

“I'll try Coach”

Maybe ,

Probably,

……

Naaaa

______________

I was in my school sports jersey and  shorts and underneath lay the swimsuit .

Jogging up to the field I had realized a horrifying and gruesome thought.

Christopher Robin is here .

At Least that's what I think his last name is…..???

“Yo , Christopher Robin”I called out to him.who was Jogging along with some students .

Calling him Christopher Robin just came naturally to me … like I had called to him … before. Must be the negative energy surrounding him as he was ..no surprise there , scowling at me .