lunch memories

Chapter 6

My eyeballs literally were popping out of their eyes sockets right now cause of the sight.

In front of the Canteen door stood none other than Blake and Aiden looking around the canteen for the two poor innocent soul creatures of the school; that's us.

Behind me Sneha whispered in a  panicky mode “On the count of 2 mississippi we'll dash on towards the exit.”.

I quickly nodded, desperate to be anywhere but here. I have a wish to live much longer than this and binge watch two and a half men Tonight.

But on the count of of one mississippi. We heard our doom called upon us “you” they both glared at us as we realized that we had been spotted.

“Change of plans we run. now.” She said in desperation.

Before I even begun running ,she took off leaving me to trail behind her and as we Criss crossed and zagged ,jumped our way through the lunch hall as our obstacles were the tables and benches and bags that are littering the floor leaving me to almost hit the floor three times. In Front of me I could heard her screaming to no one in particular. “Save your ass's, all of you”.making me shake my head at her statement.

Before going through the exit I wanted to make a memory out of this moment and for blackmail too, so I took out my phone from my front jeans pocket and took a snap of them. As the click of the camera Along with it to come a flashlight, which made them turn their faces to us and glared. From their little pinky on their feet, to the tips of their hair were drenched in red color. Genius , I know.

As we ran for our lives since we know that they are on our tail. We dashed and went into the only place the boys can't get us, our temporary sanctuary.

Upon reaching the girls bathroom. Sneha finally burst into fits of laughter including snorts like a pig or those snorts maybe belong to me as I laughed with her too as our laughter bounced from the marbled floor to tiles on the roof of the bathroom.

After when we had finally collected our breaths (which was after a good 15 minutes clinging onto the sink and onto each other) we finally stop.

But the grin couldn't be wiped out of face even with a snap of the Infinity Gauntlet fingers

She turned to me in amusement and curiously asked me “how did you do that”.

“Well my dear sister. Do you remember the whole ordeal when we the three of us us went to the grocery to get one of the cheapest hair dye there was”. At this statement she snorted “how could you not forget the shoppers, the cashier's and pretty much everyone gave us weird looks; thinking we must be mad”.

I grinned at her sheepishly but defended myself immediately”But those were for a righteous good cause which tuned in for our favor”.

“After you guys went home I pretty much mixed it with the shampoo and kept it back into two shampoo bottles. When third period started I went into their lockers when no one was there and switched it with theirs and mine.” Ithen grinned at her as she was in awe of my ingenious plan.

“You my sister, are a diabolical prankster”. She said fist bumping her fist with mine and still at the thought of her twin brother drenched in bright red.

“Ya well, we better hurry to classes or Mrs. Hagath will be the next queen of hearts and I am pretty sure we will be her first victims”.

She snorted at that as she was found my statement true

_______________

“Do you think they will pull a prank back at us”. Sneha whispered to me while we both were crouching our way through the crowded halls.