Chapter 7

Brooklyn: "Da da de du daaa!"
Mikey: "Can you stop singing actually?"
Brooklyn: "YOU USED TO MEET ME ON THE EASTSIDE!"
Me and Andy shoot up, hearing them coming through the door.
Hazel: "Crap."
I jump up, running to sit on the couch behind, just making it before the door opens.
Brooklyn: "How was your first day of work then Hazel?"
Hazel: "Bad now shush!"
Brooklyn: "Okay okay sorry."
He comes and plonks himself next to me. Mikey and Jack sit in the two corners. When the film finished, Brooklyn starts quizzing me about work.
Brooklyn: "What's your boss like?"
Hazel: "A cow."
Brooklyn: "When's your lunch break, I could come see you?"
Hazel: "I don't have one."
Brooklyn: "Seriously?"
Hazel: "Yeah."
Brooklyn: "God that is bad."
Hazel: "Right I'm bored of talking about work and I'm tired. I'm going to bed, have a good night!"
I go to my room and fall asleep instantly.

At about 1AM, I'm tossing and turning, so I go down for some water. Andy is sat on one of the stools already.
Hazel: "Hey."
Andy: "Hi."
Hazel: "So we need to talk."
Andy: "Yeah probably."
Hazel: "What's going on with us?"
Andy: "What do you mean?"
Hazel: "I don't know, like what's happening with us?"
Andy: "I don't know but whatever, this is, Brooklyn can't find out."
Hazel: "Agreed, he's go mental."
Andy: "Right I'm going to go to bed, I'll see you tomorrow, try and have a good day at work."
Hazel: "I'll try."
He cups my face and kisses me, then he walks away.

I wake up, get dressed and go to work. So that I'm not 'too early' I go to a cafe. I'm routing through my bag in the queue when a girl walks into me, spilling coffee on us both.
Rose: "Oh my god! Are you serious? Why the hell did you do that? Ugh people!"
Hazel: "Hey I was just stood in the queue!"
Rose: "Ugh shut up! Actually go away! My top is ruined because of you!"
Hazel: "Maybe if you was looking where you was going and walked around the queue instead of straight through it, this wouldn't of happened!"
Rose: "Don't start with me!"
She storms off.
I grab my coffee and run to work.

Olive: "Hazel, good you're on time! But you look sweaty and terrible! At least you are wearing suitable clothes now, meet Rose, the newest intern."
Hazel: "Hey I'm Hazel!"
She steps forward.
Rose: "You!"
It's the girl from the cafe.
Hazel: "Great!"
Olive: "Oh I'm sorry, I didn't realise that this was the place from personal issues, I don't care about how you feel about each other, show her round Hazel or else! If there's any trouble with any of you, you will be fired immediately, both of you! Understand?"
We nod simultaneously.
Rose: "Ugh I can't believe I'm stuck with you! My career now depends on you!"
Hazel: "Look I'm not happy about it either but can we please just get over it because we both need this job and there's no point having a feud or anything, I'm sorry about the coffee."
Rose: "Yeah! You should be! Of courses not going to let it go though, I don't like you! I will ruin you!"
She walks off. That's this job not ending great.