Chapter 25

Andy's POV
It's been three hours since I rang Hazel...she's not back yet. I thought that I had finally found someone but then my own stubbornness pushes them away. I thought that she would forgive me, maybe come back but then again she has no reason to come back because coming to this house made her life hell. If I could find Rose...I wish so badly that I could just...I don't know...she ran off when everyone found out and Rye told her to leave and stay away. I just hope that wherever Hazel is, she's happy and she's safe.

Hazel's POV
My eyes flicker open. Within a few seconds, my eyes have adjusted to the dimly lit room and I can see properly. I try to lift my arms up but they won't move. I look down to see ropes strapping me to a metal chair in the middle of this small, dusty square hole. I have tape over my mouth. The door opens and someone walks in.

Rose: "BITCH! You're finally awake! Now we can finally play!"
She rips the tape off.
Hazel: "OW! YOU PSYCHO BITCH STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!"
Rose: "But that's not any fun."
She smiles widely at me, looking like the grinch.
Hazel: "What the HELL is wrong with you?!"
Rose: "Nothing, I'm great, not sure how you will be soon though..."
Hazel: "Back the hell off!"
She pulls something from behind her back and raises it above her head.
Hazel: "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!"
She slams it down on my leg and so much pain rushes through my body.
Hazel: "AHHH! What the hell are you doing!"
I cry out, my leg throbbing and screaming. She smirks.
Rose: "I'm only just getting started babes..."
She slams the pipe down again.