CHAPTER 1

It was the year 2015. Crime was at its peak. Law enforcement agencies were helpless. The entire city of Seoul was on fire. Unable to find any solution for the rapidly increasing crime rate in the city, the Secret Council held a meeting.

Everyone was fully aware of the Avengers who were active in the United States at that time. In just a few years, they had managed to completely wipe out the crime from the United States.

Amazed by their success, the Secret Council unanimously decided to form a superhero group of their own. It was named SUPER TWICE. It consisted of nine gorgeous girls with amazing superpowers.

Soon the group was formed and was deeply adored by the public, not only for dramatically reducing the crime in the city, but also for their amazingly good looks.

Fast forward two years.

The crime had been completely eradicated from the city of Seoul. SUPER TWICE took their official retirement. They were rarely seen in the public anymore. Due to their massive popularity, they all preferred to stay in their dorms and only come out in the dark.

Fast forward two more years.

They all still lived in the same dorm which was given to them when they were first formed. Their reason was that a lot of memories were attached to that place. So, when the Secret Council offered them a huge mansion for their service to the country and its people, they all politely declined.

It was about midnight. The dorm was completely silent moments ago. But all the nine girls strangely decided to wake up at the same time. This is the ability people gain when they have been living together for so long.

It only took a few seconds for the whole place to become chaotic.

Momo was the loudest as usual. She only cared about eating. Jokbal was her favorite dish and she stole them from shops often. When asked why, she would just join her thumbs and index fingers to form a circle. It was a secret language that only she knew.

Jeongyeon was busy cleaning the dorm all by herself. It had become her daily routine. The others rarely helped her in any way, on the contrary, they increased her work by dropping dishes everywhere.

Sana was really happy as she took out the last piece of cake from the fridge. She hopped around the room happily and slipped. The cake fell down flat on the floor. Jeongyeon glared at her from the other corner of the room. Sana just gulped and became invisible slowly.

Nayeon was busy admiring herself in the mirror. She was murmuring and smiling continuously. The others were visibly creeped out by this and stayed away from her.

Jihyo was cooking for everyone. Since they had retired, they all slept all day and woke up at night. Everyone was hungry and as their leader, Jihyo knew it was her job to feed those poor girls.

Mina was busy playing games on her computer. She was playing Hitman because she had a strange fascination for killing people. She had decided that if she ever went evil, she would become a hitman for hire. She loved finding new ways to kill people. She was crazy.

Dahyun had the superpower of cloning. She could create countless clones of herself. She and her two other clones were busy helping Jihyo with the cooking. Jihyo really appreciated this help. Jeongyeon glared at her from the corner of the room. It was clear that she needed some help in cleaning the dorm too. But Dahyun casually ignored her.

Chaeyoung was busy drawing her new superhero costume. Even though they had retired, she loved doing it anyway. Also, she was hopeful that one day they would be needed again.

Tzuyu was also sitting beside Chaeyoung. She was drawing her favorite breeds of dogs. She loved dogs. She loved dogs more than humans. Back in the day when they fought crimes daily, she used to save dogs before saving other people. The other members used to find it really hilarious.

It was just a normal day for the girls like any other. That was the reason why everyone was completely shocked when the TV turned on by itself suddenly.

On the screen was the face of JYP. He was the head of the Secret Council. Everyone gathered around. It felt like ages since they had got a message from the Secret Council. They all waited eagerly.

JYP scanned everyone's faces quickly and then cleared his throat.

'We have an emergency,' he finally said.