A Demon through my Headphones

Two days later, Ryan, Shane and Finley were back in the Buzzfeed Unsolved van, which was really just Ryan's car, accompanied by their cameraman, sleeping bags, and ghost hunting equipment. Finley was curled up in the shotgun next to Ryan, her head resting against the window. Shane was third-wheeling in the backseat with the cameras, of course.

    "You ready?" Ryan asked her, turning the key in the ignition.

    "No." Finley didn't believe in demons entirely, but also couldn't rule out the fact that they might exist. She mainly just didn't want ghosts to be real. And every trip they took always made her dread that there was a chance that they could in fact be real. Her hand fidgeted with her earbuds, untangling them. Three guesses to what she going to listen to! My guesses are twenty øne piløts, Panic! At the Disco, or Be More Chill. Wait I wrote this why am I guessing.

    "Me neither. Okay, Shane can you give us directions?" Ryan asked.

    "Who's us? You're the only one driving," Shane answered, pulling up directions on his phone. Apparently the location of the haunted sight wasn't the easiest to find.

    "Me and the Buzzfeed Unsolved official van," Ryan replied, with a tone that suggested that should have been obvious. He laughed, as Shane cracked up and looked at him, confused.

    "Official van? You mean your hunk of scrap metal that barely passes for a car," Shane said, laughing along with everyone else in the car.

    "Yes, this is the official van. Don't insult her." (Her name is Pam, if anyone wanted to know.) Ryan pulled out of the parking lot and started down the road, with Shane giving directions. Finley grinned and popped her earbuds in, playing Sweeney Todd to set a demonic mood, since, after all, they were investigating the places that the true events that inspired Sweeney Todd had taken place. She watched as the world passed in front of her, leaving Eli and the coffee shop far behind. I wrote this; why did I 1) guess what she was listening to and 2) guess incorrectly? Can she listen to Neotheater instead?

    A couple of hours later, Finley had fallen asleep peacefully curled up in a hoodie she had stolen from Ryan. The car was quiet, Shane was checking his phone in the back, Mark the cameraman was fiddling with the camera, and Ryan was focused on driving.

    Finally, they reached the haunted location. Mark hopped out of the car and began to unpack the camera equipment, turning one of the cameras on to begin recording. Shane hopped out of the car.

    "Hey demons, it's the ghoul boiiiis" he introduced them loudly. Ryan rolled his eyes.

    "Shut up, Shane," he said quickly before shaking Finley awake. "Wake up, we're here." Finley grunted and sat up, stretching and pulling her earbuds out. She set her phone aside and slid out of the car. Her sweatshirt was plain black with 'boogara' written on it in white letters. It was slightly large on her, and she had to push the sleeves back to grab her flashlight and personal camera.

    "Let'sgofindsomeghosts!" Finley grinned somewhat sleepily. She was not fully awake, and despite what she told Ryan about sleeping, she had barely (I still don't know how to spell barely) gotten any sleep since she stayed up writing articles and new scripts for buzzfeed, along with editing new Buzzfeed Unsolved episodes. Ryan laughed nervously.

    "Well you seem... totally awake..." he commented, grinning at her. Shane was talking to the camera.

    "Okay, so we're here at Sweeney's house and we're going to stay the night here and hope to catch some ghosts and demons on camera," Shane explained. "You guys wanna go inside?"

    'No," Ryan answered, walking towards the front door.

    "You're the one who started all of this, you know," Finley rubbed her eyes, following him. "I just can't wait to sleep." She seemed to be waking up, although she was still tired. Mood.

    "Uh, what sleep? I'm not closing my eyes in this place. Look at that window," he said, pointing to a cracked, stained glass window on the second floor, shuddering. Finley sighed, knowing she would most likely get not a wink of sleep tonight. Can't relate.

    "Let's just get this over with. Sweeney's house, here we come!" Finley opened the door and walked in, followed by Shane and somewhat reluctantly, Ryan.

A/N: I know all of like two people read this story, but that's two more than I thought would! Thanks guys :D Also, please comment because I like interacting with people (I'm extremely lonely)