{T.E.N}

Dens P.O.V

It's Halloween and I'm sick. I had my costume planned out and everything. But my body ruined it all. I hear Elliot get up and walk to the kitchen. I follow him and see he made me soup.
"Elliot howed you know I was sick?" I ask
"I heard you." He says
"Oh." I say "I feel like my stomach's going to implode!" I say laying down on the couch.
He hands me the soup and tells me to eat it in little bits. I finish the soup and post on Instagram how I'm sick and everything. I fall asleep for who knows how long. But it was a good nap.

Elliots P.O.V

I hate seeing her sick. She has been waiting for today for the past month and now she can't go with us to the party. I put a blanket over her so she doesn't get cold then turn on the TV and watch random shows. I decide to get some sleep cause I couldn't sleep last night cause of editing. I fall asleep for an hour or so and decide to get in my costume. I'm Spiderman from Infinity War, Kaths a strawberry, Bazz is Iron Man, Marcus is a zombie, and Den was supposed to be captain marvel. But we'll see if she's going or not. I walk out to the living room seeing Den gone, I go knock on her door.
"Come in!" She yells
I walk in and see her putting on her red boots.
"Den if you get sick in taking you straight home." I say
"Ok." She says smiling
We both walk out to the kitchen and see everyone out there
"Ready to go?" Bazz asks
"Yup!" I say
We head out to our cars and drive downtown. We finally get there and it looks really cool. I can tell Den looks quisy because the fog machines.
"Hey wanna head inside the library?" I ask
She just nods and we head inside. There's no fog in here luckily. We head to a table and just sit there talking about how schools going for her and how my channels going. She wants to get some food so we go to City Hall where there selling food. I look over and see a group of college guys in a circle drunk. Oh boy this is gonna get interesting! I put Den in front of me arms around her waist.
"What are you doing?" She asks
"There's drunk guys over there and I don't trust them." I say
"Oh ok." She says holding my arms
We grab hot dogs and Sprites and walk over to the rest of our group.
"We're back." I say mouth full of food.
"Ok. We were just gonna text you where you were." Cray says
I feel a tap on my shoulder and see Den near a trash can.
"Den." I say rolling my eyes
I jog over to her holding her hair back and putting it in a ponytail.
"We're going home." I say
She nods and I grab her hand and hold it untill we get home.

Timeskip

We get home and Den goes to her room and I make soup and grab Lilo and Stitch to cheer her up after the worst Halloween ever. I walk in and see Den arms crossed looking upset.
"Hey den!" I say
"What." She says annoyed
"I've got Stitch!" I say tossing the movie on the bed
She smiles and I put the movie on and see lay next to each other. I get up and get I big metal mixing bowl.
"Just in case you need to throw up." I say handing her the bowl.
We end up spending the rest of the night together till the movie ends.
"I'm gonna go Den hollor if you need me." I say walking out
"Ok love you!" She calls
"Love you to." I say
I head back to my room and hop in bed and scroll through Instagram. I put my phone up and fall asleep.
"Eli!" I hear Den call
I head to her room and see she's pale.
"Yeah?" I ask
"Bucket refill." Den mumbles
I grab the bowl and dump the contents in the toilet and wash it. I hand it back and fall asleep again. And stay asleep.

Timeskip

Bazzs P.O.V
I feel bad for Den I know how much Halloween ment to her and she had to go home after twenty minutes.
"Hey Den how you feeling?" I ask as she walks into the kitchen
"Better."she says
"Well that's good." I exclaim
"Yeah now I just have a horrible headache." She say rubbing her head
"Oh that sucks." I say
I go back to watching TV and just lounge around for the remainder of the day.

Hey I'm back. That art isn't free hand I traced it but I thought I could make a good picture for this chapter. Anyway, this chapter is shorter cause idk what I was writing half of this chapter really. Stay optimistic and night peeps 🤓