Chapter 3

Chapter 3

I wake up the next morning and head into the main house for coffee. Sitting at the table, Vickie comes in as I am looking at my phone, re-reading the texts from last night. "Morning." she says. "Morning V." I say. "You heard from your friend this morning?" she asks. "Not yet but he texted me last night. Guess I did get in his head a little." I tell her as I hand her my phone and she reads the texts. "You really said this?" she asks and I nod my head. "I don't think I have ever been this proud of you Bebita." she says as Callie walks into the kitchen. "Why are we proud?" she asks as she gets a cup of coffee. Sitting next to Vickie, she hands her my phone and when Callie reads the texts she looks at me and says "I'm really fucking proud of you. This is good shit." she tells me and I start laughing. About that time, there's a text come through. "You're man's texting." she says. I take the phone and coffee and head back to my apartment.

A: Morning Reina

R: Morning Angel. How was your night?

A: Hard. But I managed.

R: Good to know.

A: So, what are you doing today?

R: Just working and deciding what to wear tonight.

A: Something special?

R: Depends. You texting me tonight?

A: You gonna wear something skimpy?

R: Or nothing

A: Fuck. You're gonna make me go to work with a hard on.

R: Poor Angel. You know...I thought about you last night.

A: Really. What did you think about?

R: What I want to do to you. Played with myself a little. Cried your name when I came.

A: Holy fuck. Shit. Bebita you're killing me.

R: I wished my vibrator was you. I came so hard.

A: Shit Reina. You're gonna kill me.

R: At least you'll go with a smile. Have a good day at work Angel.

A: I need a cold shower before work. Text you tonight?

R: I'll be waiting.

I look at the texts and still can't believe I'm sending this shit to him. But at least he's interested. I get started on my work and when I get done, it's after five. I get up and head to the kitchen and see the guys walking into Vickie's. I see him sitting in one of the chairs and he's looking down at his phone. Remembering what the girls told me, I pick up my phone and sit at the table and start texting.

R: Miss me Angel?

A: I was just thinking about you.

R: Really now? What were you thinking?

A: About the things you said you wanted to do to me. Sitting here with my brothers and can't even enjoy it.

R: Awe. Baby, why not?

A: Because the girl I'm thinking about isn't one of the ones here.

R: Really. What would you do if she were?

A: Well I damn sure wouldn't be sitting with my brothers. I'd have her in one of the bedrooms and be buried deep inside her making her cry out my name.

R: Mmmm. Something to think about when I get my vibrator out. Would you make me scream your name?

A: All night long baby. Fuck. I'd bend you over and bury my cock so deep in you and fuck that pussy raw. You wouldn't walk right for days.

R: That a promise baby?

A: Hell yeah. One I intend to keep.

R: I'm gonna hold you to that.

A: Well, to do that, we'd have to meet.

R: We will. When the time's right.

A: Soon?

R: Soon baby. I promise. Now, go find a girl and work out that frustration thinking about me.

A: Nah. Don't need them. Just have to handle shit myself.

R: Mmmm. I think I will too. Go have some fun baby. Think about me.

A: Oh trust me. I am.

R: Goodnight my Angel.

A: Goodnight my Reina.

I look at my phone and smile. I look back out the window and see him head towards the stairs, alone. He turns when one of the girls stops him and he shakes his head no. He turned her down. I can't believe he turned her down. The smile on my face gets wider and now I am so glad I took the girls' advice. I go to bed and think about the man that has invaded my dreams for the past few months knowing that he's in bed alone...just like me.