Chapter 2~

Gutentag. LOL. On the side is Small Bump by Ed Sheeran. If you haven't heard this song, check it out! But be prepared. I would have a box of tissues close by-it's so sad D: The last line "Cause you were just a small bump unborn, four moths then torn from life. Maybe you were needed up there, but were still unaware of why." *bursts into tears* Ed Sheeran is too perect...Makes me emotional lol..Oh and the picture is all of One Direction's faces morphed together.. XD Anyway The Story Must Go On!

~~~

The first thing Zayn saw when his woke up was his blonde buddy, Niall.

“Zaynie, wake up,” Niall cooed, poking Zayn’s cheek. Groaning, he turned over and pulled a pillow over his head. The sun was way too bright; didn’t it know he was trying to sleep?

“No. Bad Zayn,” Niall pulled the pillow off Zayn’s head, “We have to go, man. The bus is going to be here soon.”

Bus? What was he talking about? Why was Niall even here this early? Suddenly, the events of the day before rushed back to him. Zayn threw of the blankets, now fully awake, and got a good look at Niall’s face. He didn’t look that bad, but if you looked closely you could see his eyes were a tiny bit puffy around the edges. But that was only if you were looking for them.

“Okay, I’m gonna take a shower,” Zayn said awkwardly, not knowing how to act. Niall inspected Zayn’s face closely before lunging at him, throwing his arms around Zayn’s neck. After a couple seconds he let go and pulled back. “I never said thank you, so thank you, Zayn. Really. It means a lot to me that you would beat up a guy like Blake for me. I mean, that guy’s a monster!” Niall grinned. “So you’re not mad at me?” Zayn smiled.

“Why would I be mad at you?” Niall asked, incredulously. Zayn shrugged sheepishly. Niall laughed and gave him another quick hug, “You’re the best mate a guy could have. And I’d love to continue this love fest but we’re gonna be late, go shower.” He laughed before leaving the room. 

Zayn’s POV:

I looked at the clock and noticed it was 6 am! I groaned, I was going to be so tired later, I never got up this early-not even for school... I hurried into the bathroom to take a shower, I scrubbed my hair and body and was dressed in matter of minutes and was just finished styling my hair in its usual quiff when Niall came to tell me the bus had arrived. I walked out of the bathroom with him and went to grab my bags but they were already gone.

I looked at Niall questionably, he smiled cheekily, “Already brought them downstairs.” I looked around my room one last time, because this was probably the last time I’ll see it for almost a whole year. It looked pretty much the same; just without clothes lying around and cleaner.

“C’mon, let’s go,” I said to Niall, turning my back to the room. We went downstairs to where all the luggage was in a pile by the door. “Mum,” I called, and was greeted by silence.

“Oh, I forgot to tell you, your mum got a call from work and had to go, it was a emergency or something,” Niall frowned “Sorry, man.”

Mum left without even saying goodbye? And all my sister were on the bus to school by now…

“It’s all good,” I forced a smile. I picked up my part of the luggage and opened the door for Niall who was carrying twice as much as me.

“Jeez Nialler, what you do? Pack your whole house?” I teased him as we made our way to the bus which was parked outside the house.

“No,” He protested. “I just have a lot of stuff.” He stated, dragging one of the bags behind me. We opened the compartment thingy under the bus and forced our luggage in because there was already a lot in there. We walked onto the bus and immediately everyone’s eyes were watching us.