Ch. 1

(A/N: me = OTO obsessed oof lmao)

No Time Skip

Savannah's POV

I hate my life. Everything about it sucks. No exaggeration either, i know a lot of teens my age (16 years old) tend to exagérate how bad their lives really are but mine is fucking horrible. I can't stand to relive this pain over and over again, day in and day out. What did I do to deserve this?! I mean seriously, I'm kind, i raise my two little brothers Brennan and Logan (7 and 2) and I try hard at everything I do. But my dad still hits me, my mom still allows him to, and I suffer more and more. I suffer from severe depression and anxiety, and have attempted suicide in the past. I mean at this point it just seems like no one can save me....

Time Skip to the next day

Savannah's POV

It was 6:20 A.M and I was taking a somewhat relaxing bath in the 10 minutes I had until my youngest brother Logan would awake in the usual fashion that he did, which was having nightmares from our pathetic excuse for a father who both Brennan and I refer to as "the sperm donor" since he does NOT deserve the title of a dad AT ALL. I get dressed after my bath and begin to cook breakfast while I wait for either Logan, Brennan or even my dad to wake up. My mom lives with us too but she works and travels so is hardly ever home. She's not as bad as my father, but she's passive and doesn't help me raise HER damn kids. I mean, don't get me wrong, i absolutely love and adore Brennan and Logan, but they're her kids. Parents raise their kids, they don't have their other kids raise them. I had to grow up way too fast, and it sucked. The only escape I had was social media.

You see, there was this boy band that formed a few months ago called On The Outside or OTO for short. I stanned them since day one and I absolutely adore them. Especially Sam. He's so amazing. He's kind, funny, hot, and just overall perfect in my eyes. He's ideal and I can't believe I'm lucky enough to be able to text and converse with him whenever.

After a little while, Logan and Brennan woke up, ate breakfast, and sat down to relax for a bit. Logan sat on the couch with me while Brennan sat on the table and did his homework. Bren's real smart, and if he didn't have to live with the Sperm Donor, he'd definitely grow up to be EXTREMELY successful.

While we sat, i began to text in my OTO group chat on Instagram. Right away, friends responded and we got into a chat:

@/ontheoutsidefacts: yoo stormi hows it going!!

@/savvy_sav: good Maddie, how about you?

@/ontheoutsidefacts: amazing as usual lmao

@/loveindawson: hey guys!! All-nighter again? 😉😂

@/ontheoutsidefacts: ofc Andy lol let's do it

That was essentially how our conversations went on a daily, or at least a part of it. Normally the boys would answer maybe once in a while, until one fateful day...