Ch. 2

(A/N: this chapter is dedicated to @/loveindawson on IG lol)

Time Skip 1 month

Savannah's POV

It's been about a month and I spent most of it caring for my brothers, avoiding my dad as much as I possibly can, and texting my OTO friends. One day we were texting in the GC, Sam decided to pop in. I thought it'd be fun and casual, but it ended up changing my life forever in a way I never knew possible...

@/savvy_sav: hey guys

@/ontheoutsidefacts: wassup

@/loveindawson: Hii my friendss

@/caterinaawebb: hii

@/_dawsonsoutsider: o t!¡!¡

@/leahabali: hi

@/sam_i_am: hey kiddos it's sam I figured I'd pop in for a bit before I head to the airport to go to NYC w/ the boys

@/sam_i_am: how is everyone as of right now?

@/ontheoutsidefacts: OMFG SAM HEY ILY BUD!! I'm good hby?

@/sam_i_am: Im good thank you for asking :)

@/savvy_sav: hi sam, I'm good!

@/caterinaawebb: Im good, on my way to Austria from Italy right now

@/_dawsonsoutsider: heyy

...

Time Skip a few hours

Savannah's POV

Sam and I had been conversing in a private chat for the last few hours and BOY was it fun. He is such an interesting and chill person once you get to know him and get past the fact that he's a famous celebrity. For hours we had talked and hung out and it was amazing. We talked about so many random things ranging from our fascination of avian science (study of birds), our hatred of bullies and many more. It was crazy how quickly we bonded. I've never had a connection like that with anyone else...

(A/N: short I know I'm sorry lmao I wanted to get it out but next chapter I'll introduce you to the couples of the series)