Ch. 4

(A/N: hey guys I love OTO with all my heart and seriously i love them thanks bye)

Sams POV

Time Skip 2 months

So, today marks a year since Savannah and I have been talking and I'm finally going to ask her out. As I began to ponder over the last few days the best way to do it.

So you see, OTO and I are going on tour soon, and we're stopping in Nevada, where Sav lives.

So my plan was to have the boys and I sing Savannah and I's song which was "Live Your Life" by T.I & Rihanna because I sang it to her one day when she was sad and ever since then it's been our song.

Then after we sang it, I'd ask her to come up on stage and ask her out from there. Sure it was risky and could end with both of our hearts being broken, but I had faith that it would work.

I told the boys about it and they were down, which I expected.

Two weeks later, we set the plan into motion.

I got up on stage after 5 songs and said "okay y'all imma ask Savannah Stanton to come up on stage please, Savannah Stanton to the stage please."

The audience cleared a path to allow Sav up onto the stage and she looked HELLA confused, but came up anyway. I sat her down and the boys and I sat around her. "This ones for you, Sav." I said as I began to sing the song.

(A/N: this is the song ^^)

After the song ended, all 4 of the boys stepped back to allow Savannah and I to have some privacy. "Savannah, Michaela Stanton, will you be my girlfriend?" I asked.

She looked at me, smiled, and said "I'd love nothing more Samuel Douglas Jenkins."

(A/N: they're dating!! Y'all ain't ready for the next upcoming chapters!!)