Ch. 6

(A/N: hii, i love OTO and also Incase you were worrying don't worry about the lack of Sam and Sav content, bc the Jandy marriage goes into the Sam and Sav content you'll see what I mean later lol)

Time Skip 2 months

Sams POV

So, it's been a few months since Jonah proposed to Andy and it was now a week, ONE WEEK until they married. I asked Savannah to be my date, and luckily, she said yes which of course made me very happy. I decided that since that would be our 10 month anniversary that I would do something great to make her happy and smile, as one does.

Time Skip one week

Sams POV

Savannah and I were at Jonah and Andy's wedding, and I couldn't help but stare at my beautiful girlfriend, this amazing woman that I'm lucky enough to call mine. "Babe, come on let's dance." I said as I heard Live Your Life begin to play, and she got up as we made our way to the dance floor.

I held onto her and we danced the night away, having the time of our lives. "Baby by the way, after the wedding I need to watch my brothers okay?" She asked me. "Yeah for sure, although I gotta say I don't like the fact that your asshole of a father still gets to be  around them, or you, or anyone for that matter." I responded. "Same, but we can't do anything as of right now, unfortunately." She sighed. My poor baby...