Ch. 5

(A/N: hello i love you)

Time Skip 2 months

Sams POV

Today is 2 months since Savannah and I have been dating. Everything's been great, actually, it's been much MORE than great. I'm falling deeper and deeper in love with her with each passing day. I've never ever in my entire life felt such real, full and immense love for someone or something. It's crazy how after such a small amount of time you can feel butterflies in your stomach and drums beating in your chest as you just simply look at someone. That's al it takes, one simple look, to make me love Sav even more than I already do.

Time Skip 6 months

Jonah's POV

I love Andy so much. There aren't really even words to describe the love I have for that fucking amazing (A/N: 😂😂) Woman. And i don't know  what I did to deserve her. All I know is that I won't let her go, ever.

I decided to take our relationship to the next level, starting with an offer I couldn't see her refuse. I told her to come into my bedroom, and she did. When she got in, the first thing she saw were roses everywhere, and then she looked down to see me on one knee with a ring in my hand. "Andrea Cleary, will you marry me?" "Of course I will you idiot!" She saidbas she put the ring on and hugged me tight. God I love this woman...