Prolouge

Once there was a woman who lived her life as a agricultural geneticist, improving crops so everyone can eat them. She often experimented with the plant cells on her own time to test how far science could actually go. She never got serious results until she was playing around with the idea of fusing animal and plant cells. She somehow found a way to make an animal and plant cell, to fuse them into one cell. She didn't share her discovery for fear that people would twist her finding into something sinister. Retiring from her job and using her savings to build a beautiful domed greenhouse with a lab underneath and small cottage off to the side, she named her estate Eden's Garden, a place of innovation. In her lab she started experimenting with salamander eggs to see if she could make half plant animals. Eventually she got the formula right and started accumulating a zoo of faunra as she named them. Soon her garden was overrun with faunra, and she wondered if it was possible to make a humanoid faunra. Running with that query she began work on creating humanoid flora, sadly most of her experiments failed. Her patience was running very thin and she decided she would try one more time and then move on to another animal. This one last time was a miracle, she found that the fetus was green, but was still living. She decided to name him after her garden, his name was to be Eddy Groves.