Prologue [edited]

A-chan: This is edited on 30/11/'14. The prologue is a tipically "Lucy leaves" story but everything else is surely different form all the other story's. I hope this is better ♥

20/10/15: edited. 

I do not own Fairy tail under any circumstances. 

_________________THE STORYYYYY___________________________

Prologue:

Lucy was running away from Fairy tail. The guild where everyone said  that they accepted anyone. Who said that has to learn the reality. They do hurt their "Nakama". It hurt so much.  She had walked this morning in the guild and then Natsu kicked her of their team. Gray and Erza weren't there so she couldn't ask them so her only option was to run. And to erase her guild mark. But that is a small detail.

*Flashback (lucy's POV)*

I was humming while I walked to the guild. The people were staring at me and whispering. Was something going on what I don't know about? I shrugged. I walked into the guild and greeted everyone. Some said soft greetings back, but I didn't hear many. That wasn't so strange. It was like this for the past two days. The replies I got where getting less and less. I looked around and saw that most were chatting with Lisanna. It did sting in my chest. Did they forget me? 'Lucy' I heard somebody say. I turned around and saw that Natsu was standing there. 'Eeh, hello Natsu. Is there something wrong?' I asked so nice as possible. I want to kill him because he has pretty much ignored me since Lisanna came back. 'Yeah. You're that something' he said in a harsh voice. I was taken back. 'You're off Team natsu. You were just a replacement for Lisanna. But now that Lisanna is back and she way stronger is than you, we don't need you anymore' He said. Tears streamed down my face. 'What did I ever wrong?' I asked. 'Coming here' Lisanna  answered me. I was shocked.  'Okay' I hissed. 'Then I'll never come back' I said and I stomped to Master's office. I didn't even knock but walked direct into his office. 'You're going to leave?' He asked me. I nodded. 'Give me your hand' He said and I could see a tear forming in his eye. He erased my mark and hugged me. 'I'll miss you' I said and walked out his office and the guild.

*end flashback*

 She started singing, because she knew singing will calm down one's soul. 

'I don't even like you, why am I crying now? I don't understand what is happening. I keep saying things I never say. I can feel you saying those things even when you're nowhere to be seen, I can feel you attacking even when you're far away from me. Tell me where you're hiding so I can murder you. I don't wanna stay, I wanna run away, but I'm trapped 'cause I can't go anywhere. And my whole body hurts, and I'm having trouble breathe.'

Then she fell down and there was a shadow, with eyes, who took her with him. She felt save in the arms and then she blacked out

_________________________________________________________________________

A-chan: Was this a good prologue? 

20/10/15 edit notes: How could I be so stupid one year ago? I mean, "gray and erza weren't there" but then Gray started talking? W.T.F 

I hope you'll like it more now I edited it. Expect the chapters edited before the end of the year.

Disclaimer: I do not own fairy tail under any circumstances. The song however, is partly mine. The officion version is 5sos's property but I can not remember on which song I based.