Chapter seven: A new someone in the family

A-chan: I decided to write another chapter because we have almost the 1000 readers, and I'm very happy with it. I have some thing to tell: You still can answer the quiz, but better can't say the answer because I will spoiler then, but in this chapter are more hints. I hope you like it! It's definitely better than the previous chapter. If Lucy could do the disclaimer?

Lucy: A-chan doesn't own Fairy tail because if she did, frosch would be hers

A-chan: Yep, on with the story

__________________________________________________________________________________

Lucy’s POV

I stepped out bath and dried myself off. Plu was already back to the spirit world. I summoned virgo. ‘Punishment Princess?’ she asked. I shook my head. ‘No, when are you gonna learn that I don’t punish my spirits?’ I asked. ‘But you could get an outfit for me from the spirit word’ I said. She nodded and within a second she was back again. ‘Thank you Virgo’ I said. Virgo bowed and then she vanished. The outfit was a black dress that reached to my knees, black leather boots who reached to my knees too and a pair black gala gloves with silver flowers embroidered on it. I walked out the bathroom and saw nobody. I walked to the table and saw a note with the text;

Hey Lucy,

Rogue and I are to the shop to get food.

We didn’t saw Hibiki,

I think he will come back soon.

xx- Jellal

I read it and smiled. They had thought about food. I had forgot that fact. I sat down on a chair and heard noises outside. I looked out the window and saw two boys attacking a girl. The girl was screaming and crying. I have to help that girl! I opened the window and jumped down next to the girl. What do I do know? I need to help that girl and I need to get those boys away. I decided that Loke would be okay for this. ‘Open the gate of the Lion, leo!’ I said and Loke appeared. ‘Long time not seen Princess’ He said. ‘Loke, please, can you defeat those guys while I help this girl?’ I asked. Loke nodded and walked to the boys. They were now a little away from the girl because I was there. ‘Did you come from Heaven?’ one asked. I sweat dropped but so that the boys couldn’t see it. Did they really thought that? But I decided that I could be a help. ‘No, I’m from hell’ I said. ‘Loke, take them out’ I said. He nodded again and was finishing were he had started with. I walked and asked: ‘Are you okay?’. The girl cried a little more and then said: ‘Y-yes, t-thank y-you’ with a quivering voice. She bowed. ‘You don’t have to bow for me’ I said while smiling. ‘The boys are out’ Loke said. ‘Thank you Loke, you can go now’ I said and Loke disappeared. ‘But you’re from hell’ she said. I smiled softly. The people in this town really believe everything. ‘I’m not from hell, I said that because they thought that and it would make them scared’ I explained. The girl looked relieved and confused. ‘But who was that man?’ she asked. ‘That was Loke, or Leo, the spirit of the lion’ I said. ‘He’s a spirit and I’m a mage’. The girl had sparkles in her eyes. ‘I always wanted to be mage!’ She said smiling. I smiled back, she remembered me of me when I was younger. ‘What’s your name?’ I asked. When I looked better I saw that she had blue eyes who looked beautiful by her pink hair. ‘I’m Luca’ She said. ‘Hello Luca, my name is Lucy’ I said. ‘You have a beautiful name’ She said. ‘thank you, you are really beautiful, you know that?’ I said. She blushed. ‘Where are your parents?’ I asked. ‘I don’t have one’ she said and she was crying softly. ‘Shhhhhh, It’s okay’ I said and I hugged her. She started crying a little more and then she went silent. I saw that she had fallen asleep. I smiled a little and then I picked her up and walked inside the in. ‘Do you have a first aid kit?’ I asked the old man. ‘Yes, what happened to her?’ He asked. ‘She was attacked by two man’ I explained. He nodded and gave me the kit. I thanked him and walked with the little girl in my arms and the first aid kit upstairs. I opened the door who I had forgot to lock and laid Luca down on the cough. She had wound on her arms so I decided that I would take care of her wounds and let her stay here. I should go to the public library for a book about healing magic. Stupid that we forgot to train that. When I wrapped the bandages to her arm she started waking up. ‘Were am I?’ she asked. ‘You’re at the inn were me and my friends are staying’ I said. ‘Could you lay still so I can finish taking care of your wounds?’ I asked and she nodded. When I finished Jellal and Rogue walked inside. ‘Hi Luce,’ said Jellal. ‘Hi boys’ I said. ‘Who is this?’ Rogue asked. ‘This girl was attacked and I helped her’ I said. ‘can you introduce yourself to my friends?’ I asked Luca. She nodded. ‘I’m Luca, I’m ten years old, I want to become a mage and Lucy rescued me’ She said. ‘I have no parents’. The boys were still and I saw them looking at each other. ‘You can stay with us’ Jellal said. ‘Yeah, we will be your family’ Rogue said. ‘Is it really okay with you?’ I asked them. ‘Yeah, I don’t know what Minerva and Rufus think of it, but knowing Minerva and her weakness for Luce she will think it’s okay and Rufus will probably think it’s okay too’ Rogue said. ‘Yay!’ Luca said. ‘Lucy, can I call you Mama?’ she asked. I blushed a little bit. ‘S-sure’ I said. Luca gave me a big smile and hugged me. ‘Then you will be my daddy’s’ she said while pointing to the boys. I could see a little blush on their cheeks. They were so cute. Wait, what are you thinking? ‘Do you want to go to the others?’ I asked. Luca nodded. We walked to the highest floor, there was a big living room and I saw Minerva and Rufus. ‘Hey Min-Min and Rufus-nii’ I said. ‘Hi Lulu’ they said at the same time. Minerva looked at us and then saw Luca. Luca was hiding behind me. ‘Who is that little cutie?’ she asked. ‘This girl was attacked by two boys, and I rescued her and the boys and I are going to adopt her’ I said. Luca smiled by the word “adopt”. ‘Can you introduce yourself again?’ I asked. She nodded. ‘I’m Luca, I’m ten year and I want to become a mage. Lucy and my daddy’s are my new family’ she said. ‘Can I call you uncle and aunt?’ she asked. Minerva blushed a little and Rufus smiled kind. ‘Sure, you can call me uncle Rufus’ He said. ‘You can call me aunt Minerva’ Minerva said. ‘Yay, my family is complete’ she said. I smiled. She was so cute.

___________________________________________________________

A-chan: I hope you liked it!

Luca: Yes, new family!

A-chan: Yes you have. Now the quiz!

-_____________________________________________________

What magic do you thin they will learn the cute girl Luca

a.) Jellal's magic sorts

b.) Rogue's dragon slayer magic

c.) Lucy's Celestial magic

_____________________________________________________

If you have it good, the next chapter will be decided to you. Sorry that I didn't do it by this chapter, but then I would spoiler to mucy.