Chapter Five; The Training and Joining Sabertooth

A-chan: So here Am I with a special chapter because we have almost 500 readers. And I didn't anounce it 'cuz I wanted it to be a suprise, now the diclaimer bij mij little cute exceed:

Frosh: A-chan doesn't own fairy tail, it's from Hiro Mashima

Rogue; A-chan totally forgot that I'm Frosh owner..........

___________________________________________________________________________________

Lucy’s POV

‘We’re here’ I heard Hibiki say. Lazy from sleeping I slowly opened my eyes. I yawned and stood up. We walked out the train to our house. When we walked in I said: ‘I’m gonna make a trainings schedule’ and walked upstairs. Rogue had yesterday laid a pack of papers on my desk when I asked him for a few papers. Now it’s time to make a schedule.

Though Projection

Jellal

Shadow Dragon Slayer Magic

Rogue

Argive

Hibiki

Darknes Magic

Jellal

Shadow dragon slayer magic

Rogue

Telepathy

Hibiki

Fire & Water Magic

Jellal

Shadow Dragon Slayer Magic

Rogue

Wind & Earth Magic

Jellal

Shadow Dragon Slayer Magic

Rogue

Abeyss Break & Bind Snake

Jellal

Dragon Force

Rogue

Self-destructionspell

Jellal

Dragon Force

Rogue

Telekinesis

Jellal

Unison Raid

Rogue

I had asked the guys every magic they had and the difficulty and with that information I made this schedule. Hibiki had only two magic sorts so he will not training me for long. But Rogue has to learn me dragon slayer magic and it is hard to learn so I decided that I will train every sort of sorts three days.

*Time skip of 48 days*

I was so tired. The past days I had trained day and night, and today was the last day of training. I learned every spell, even the most dangerous of difficult ones. It had cost much energy, but I did finish it. And the guys were proud, and they showed it. ‘Then shall we go to Sabertooth?’ I asked like it was the most normal thing of the world. They nodded. While I trained Hibiki leaved Blue Pegasus. We walked to Sabertooth but I stopped for the door. ‘How do we make the best entrée?’ I asked while I looked at Rogue. ‘What do you think?’ He asked boringly. He knew I was strong and that I wanted to show it, so I had to think of something bye myself. I grinned like crazy to myself and then I kicked the door and it fell on Orga. I heard Rogue snicker. I walked inside the guild and asked Rogue: ‘Where is Sting’s office?’. ‘Take the left stairs and the first door on your right hand’ He said. The guild members fell almost of their stool. ‘That was the most I ever memorized Rogue speak’ said Rufes. I face palmed. If they really know Rogue, they had knew that he could talk so much that you even have to say that he has to stop talking. I walked upstairs to the office with Jellal and Hibiki kicked the door down. ‘I know you always do that at fairy tail but I don’t want to have to replace the doors every week’ sting said calm. ‘Yeah yeah, stingy-bee’ I said. I heard Sting growling and I grinned a little at the reaction. Jellal putted his arm around my waist. I’m used to it. Rogue and Jellal do it all the time and if Rogue sees Jellal doing or Jellal sees Rogue doing it they’re always angry at the other. I face palmed at the thought, Jellal once almost destroyed the house when he saw Rogue doing it and Hibiki and Sting had to hold him back. ‘I guess it’s time that you want to join?’ he asked. I nodded. Okay, go to Yukino and ask the guildmark’ He said. I nodded again and turned around. We walked down and I walked to Yukino. ‘Can we have the guild mark?’ I asked nice. The boys were a llittle surprised because since I left the guild I could be a little rude. And with a little rude I mean really rude. But this was something else. Yukino could me a friend. I smiled at the thought of a friend. Except the boys and Frosh I didn’t had friends anymore. ‘-cy, Lucy, LUCY?’ Rogue said. ‘Ow, Rogue, You make my ears bleed’ I said. ‘Sorry, but you were in your own world’ He said. ‘Oh, sorry, Yukino, can I have my mark on by right hip and in it gold?’ I asked. She nodded. I had to do my skirt a little down and all the boys in the guild had nosebleeds. I signed and Jellal and Rogue growled at the boys. Then they growled at each other. I sighed, they really couldn’t be nice to each other, could they? I heard Yukino giggle and I gave her a interrogative look. ‘Do you have one of the two as your boyfriend?’ she asked. I blushed. ‘No, I don’t have a boyfriend’ I said. ‘Ow,’ she said. ‘So they still didn’t made their move’ could I hear her mutter. ‘I can hear you Yukino, I have Shadow Dragon Slayer Magic’ I said sighing. I’m so happy that I had my limiters on, because if I didn’t, everyone should be knock out by know. ‘What magic do you have?’ Yukino asked. ‘I have Celestial Spirit magic, Heavenly body magic, Tought Projection, Darknes magic, Fire, Water, Wind and earth magic, I have Abyss Break, Bind Snake, a Self-destruction spell, Telekinesis, the magic staves, Shadow Dragon Slayer Magic, Dragon Force, Unison Raid, Argive, Telepathy, and Urano Metria’ I said. When I was finished I was out of breath. My spirits and I had trained while I was ignored and the guys had helped me with my other celestial magic. The whole guild was silent. I just smiled and asked: ‘What’s wrong?’. ‘From who did you learn the shadow dragon slayer magic?’ Rufes asked. ‘Rogue learnt me’ I answered. ‘The other magic did I learn from Jellal and Hibiki’ I said before anyone could ask me more questions. ‘Why aren’t you shocked Sting?’ asked Minerva. When I saw Minerva I was immediately in fighting stance. ‘Calm down Lu-Lu, I’m good’ She said. I smiled when she said Lu-Lu. During the Grand Magic Games with Fairy Tail I found out Minerva was the girl I played with when I was little. ‘Hey Min-Min’ I said before I gave her an hug and she hugged me back. The whole guild was like ‘Euuuuuuuuuh?’. Min-min and I giggled. They really don’t know their guild as good as I do. ‘So what’s next stingy-bee?’ I asked. Only Rogue, Jellal and I had seen him coming down. ‘Can you stop with that Stingy-bee? My name is Sting Eucliffe’ He said, a little irritated. ‘Yeah yeah, now, I know the Grand Magic Games I coming up soon, what’s the team?’ I asked.

_____________________________________________________________

A-chan: I hope you liked this chapter, I'm going to update tomorrow (I hope)

Rogue: Read,

Jellal: Revieuw

Hibiki; And Share!

A-chan: Bye Bye ~ A-chan