Chapter eleven: Part one of the two

A-chan: I know I didn't write for too long, but I had to study for many tests and I had finally a good  grade for my French. (I totally hate that language, it's way to difficult). I had an 7 for my Math test and an 10 for my History test. (In holand your test wil be grade with numbers 1 t/m 10. 10 is the best, 1 the lowest grade you can get).

Lucy: Could you just gog on with the story?

A-chan: yeah yeah, Frosh, disclaimer please

Frosh: Hai. A-chan doesn't own Fairy tail. If she did, lucy would be way stronger and would be paired up with Rogue and Jellal

A-chan: And for everyone who's reading this: Italics is telepathy. AND EVERYBODY THANKS FOR READING SO MUCH! WE GOT ALREADY 3.5K READERS!!

___________________the story______________________________________________________

 Lucy’s POV:

 When I woke up the boys were hugging me again. I struggled and got out of the position. Normal I would have blushed but I wasn’t in a good mood. Don’t ask me why, but I just wasn’t. Maybe there was gonna happen something bad. I shrugged. I walked to the bathroom and locked the door. I stripped down and stepped into the shower. Mmm, the best way to start your day is probably with a nice fresh shower. I stepped out of the shower and dried myself. I summoned Virgo. ‘Can you bring me some clothes?’ I asked. Virgo nodded. Without a second was she back again with my clothes in her hands. ‘Thank you’ I said. Virgo bowed and disappeared. Virgo doesn’t ask punishment anymore since our training. I put on the clothes and looked at them. This time they were a little more girly. And with a little more I mean a lot more. It was a black halter top with red stripes who just reached my hips. This time it wasn’t a jeans I had to wear but Virgo had brought a black with the same red stripes as on the halter top ballerina-like skirt. My shoes were red pumps with black knee-high socks I exited the bathroom and saw that Luca was still asleep. Jellal was reading a book and I didn’t saw Rogue. Probably showering. I didn’t saw Lufes or Minerva. I think they are in the pent house again. ‘Hi LuLu’ greeted Jellal. ‘Hi Jellal. Where is Hibiki?’ I asked. ‘He disappeared again. I don’t think the story he told yesterday was real. Maybe he’s with a girl’ Hibiki said. ‘I think so too. Althoug I don’t think it’s just a girl. There’s more’ I said. ‘You’re right’ I heard a voice behind me. It was Rogue. ‘Morning Rogue’ I greeted. ‘Morning Lu, Morning Jellal’ Rogue greeted us. ‘Hello Rogue’ Jellal greeted back. ‘How do you know Lucy is right’ he asked. ‘Dragon senses’ Rogue said in a matter-of-factly voice. I face palmed and Jellal sweat dropped. ‘A little more explanation please’ Jellal said. ‘You can see it from his acting. He’s extremely nervous and he’s always alerd’ Rogue said. ‘And he did sneak out tonight’ he added. ‘NANNIII?’ I screamed/asked. ‘Oi, calm down Lulu, you’ll wake Luca up’ Jellal said and just after he finished talking we heard somebody yawn. It was Luca. ‘Mommy, why were you screaming?’ Luca asked me. ‘Eeeuuhh’ I said. We can’t say this to Luca I said in the heads of Jellal and Rogue. They nodded. ‘Your mommy say a spider’ Rogue said. Serieusly? A spider? Couldn’t you think of something else? I asked in Rogue’s head. Jellal, who could hear us snickered a little. Nope Rogue said back, while popping the “P”. I sighed. ‘Luca, do you want to take a bath?’ I asked the pink haired girl. ‘Yeah, but can I take a bath with Auntie Minerva?’ Luca asked. ‘You can, but you don’t have to ask me, you have to ask auntie minerva’ I answered. ‘yay’ Luca said and she hugged me. ‘Auntie Minerva is in the pent house’ I said. Luca nodded and runned out the room.

___________________________________end of part one_________________________________

A-chan: I know, this isn't a long or exiting chapter, I know I know. But there will be some exiting things in part two. I will post part two A.S.A.P which is probably tomorrow. 

________________________________________________________________________________

QOTD: What do you think of my sticy three-shot? Only part one is there, but what do you think of part one?

________________________________________________________________________________

Read, Revieuw and Share ♥