[prolouge]

///

❛ his bestfriend killed your grandmother ! ❜

[https//:www.time;civilwar/infinitywar-flashback.cc]

ashera never thought that there would come a day where she had to pick a side. it's either her boyfriend or her dad. she was split in two as both persons she loved were fighting against each other. in the end, ash still went with the love of her life.

she didn't just left her father though. they still communicate in someway. i mean, why wouldn't they? tony starks loves his daughter. he just doesn't show affection much. as for, ash's mother... let's just say she's MIA.

ashera was always a SHIELD agent. while, she didn't have any powers or superhuman abilities. she was very smart and had eidetic memory. her ability to copy every single movement to the detail, that natasha romanoff has taught her when she first joined SHIELD, impressed the director of SHIELD.

nick fury never thought of putting her in the avengers initiative but she came along the way and he knew she was just the right addition to the initiative. a sprinkle of sass, sweetness and smartness.

after the whole loki ordeal, ashera got close to the one and only, living legend, super soldier, captain america or also known as steven grant rogers.

they grew really close and long story short they got together.

tony, of course, didn't like this at first. but, he just wanted his daughter to be happy and so tony let her date steve.

after the events that happened with ultron, hulk disappeared and thor went back to his home country.

friends fight, of course. i mean, who would've your friend's best friend killed your parents. well, this is how tony, ash's dad got in a fight with her boyfriend.

after the incident, the avengers broke up and tried to went on with their lives. but whi would've thought a giant space grape would ruin your retirement plans?

///

[*a/n: welp, i promise it'll get better. pls don't forget to vote. thankss ]