Do things start going south?

You and the ambulance arrived at the hospital, they immediately rushed Jungkook to the ER and they stayed there for about three hours, you and Namjoon were waiting worriedly, you decided to inspect the video, the video was big evidence but you needed a witness that helped you to prove that this exact abuse was happening in the past , you only thought of one person ' your best friend' , you spent the next hour trying to reach her but you failed because the line was engaged as you were phoning her the doctor came out smiling "Jungkook is fine but he might have a scar on his head, it was a pretty hard fall, he's sleeping " you bowed thankfully and rushed to his room where you found him sleeping snoring cutely, you sat down beside him putting your head in his hands " I'm sorry" you said sniffling "it's fine I'm not that hurt " you hugged him tightly and sobbed on his shoulder " I thought I lost you " you said weakly " I'm right here, you're not getting rid of me that easly " he said ruffling your hair, his voice raspy, you raised your head getting a smile from Jungkook, he wiped your tears "awwwe you're cute" he said pinching your cheeks "why would you get out of the closet?" you asked " you know very well why Y/n" he said cupping your cheeks " I'm a monster " you said looking down " no you're not" he said holding your chin up " look what I've done, you deserve so much better than me " you said pointing to his head " oh stop lying " he said rolling his eyes "you're so cute when you pout " he said putting his finger on your lip, you pouted harder "stop, I can't handle this, this is illegal " he said covering his face with the pillow "watch out, your IV Iis slipping" you said putting it back in its original place, he started playing with it "stop messing with your IV " you said "it's itchy" he whined , he held his head suddenly " my head hurts" he said groaning " I'll call the doctor " you started panicking but you knew it was just a headache because of the hit however you need to be sure , you ran out of the room swiftly and got to the nearest doctor , it turned out to be just a headache , you spent the day planning everything of the trial , namjoon handled it after , it was finally your time to get peace"