Chapter fifteen

"Now that I wouldn't mind getting in a private room," Train said sitting back in the section where Tamel was at.

"She don't do private shows," Tamel informed sipping on a rum and coke drink.

"Pity," Train smiled. "I would love to see how her body gets into different positions."

"Wouldn't we all?" Tamel laughed.

"Word, you never..." Train was shocked. Tamel was thee playboy and the smoothest guy Train ever knew besides his father of course.

"Yeah, all business," Tamel said. "Shit, or I might be losing out more than I am if I did some extra curriculum. Bad enough she already gets a hefty sum plus tips and as you can see, she rakes them in."

"You can't make her permanent?" Train asked.

"Shit, I would love to but she's exclusive," Tamel informed. "Lucky, I got her once a month."

"Shame," Train said seeing Staretta step off the stage with nothing but standing ovations and money still being thrown. The bag ladies were having a hard time coming up behind Staretta collecting it.

"Trust me, I know a money maker when I see one," Tamel said. "It's what I'm good at."

"That is true," Train said. "You sure can pick 'em."

"Yes, there is always a reason for what I do," Tamel said. "Even if people don't understand it. A sort of method to my madness, so to speak."

"Like that girl Charmaine," Train added.

"Yeah, even her," Tamel said taking another sip of his drink.

Train looked at Tamel's reaction when it came to Charmaine. There was something that Tamel was hiding back from Train and Train had a feeling it had something to do with that girl. Train was about to ask something else when Murda plopped on his lap.

"Now that Miss Headliner got your little attention, how about now you give me some?," Murda licked her lips. "Attention."

Train looked at Tamel who just shrugged.

"I thought we had this discussion," Train said. "I didn't get my vaccine yet so you're going to have to wait."

"Why you always treating me like a second class whore?" Murda asked.

"Would you rather I treated you like a first class whore?" Train inquired.

"Yeah, at least you would pay me mind," Murda said. "You act all tough and cool like this motherfucker over here." She pointed at Tamel. "But you're not as cold blooded and heartless as him. So there's something else."

"Yeah, I just don't like you," Train simplified. "And you making my lap moist and not in a good way."

Murda laughed and threw her arms around Train's neck.

"Why you tease me so much?" Murda tried giving Train a kiss and Train kept moving his head.

"I didn't know I was teasing you, I thought I was just straight ignoring you," Train said. "I must be doing something wrong. Ok, I'll try this."

Train got up off his seat dropping Murda on the floor. Everybody that was around the section started laughing even Tamel.

"You know you're a real asshole," Murda said getting up and looking at all the laughing onlookers.