You're filled with... (Part 2)

It's Chara!
"Ralsei, I know who that is!" - said Kris.
"W-well, who?"
"If I say the name, you won't recognize it, but I must go!"
Kris gets up as he runs the door. Ralsei is deeply confused and worried at the same time, so he follows Kris. The prince saw his friend heading towards to a cave. Ralsei sneaks by and sees Kris falling down into a hole. The prince shocked but he won't give up. He has the courage to fall down to catch Kris.
(Hours passed)
"Ugh....my head...." - Ralsei moaned. He slowly opens his eyes to find out he's in a dark room, let's just say it's pitch black. He summons a ball of fire as his flashlight to look around. Suddenly, there's a crack behind. He turns back to see six colorful souls.
They are Justice, Bravery, Kindness, Patience, Integrity, Perseverance.
Ralsei is from a different world so he doesn't know what those souls mean. He sees a black figure with glowing red eyes with a smile between them.
"Kris? Is that you?" - The prince shouted.
The figure absorbs the six souls and makes a huge blast. The room got lighter and Ralsei is unconscious on the ground. It appears to be Chara.
"Well, you're not Asriel I see? =)"
Ralsei wakes up, Chara points the knife at the prince, smiling.
"ANSWER ME!" - Chara yelled.
"Hey! Leave my friend alone!" - A mysterious voice told Chara to stop.
It's Kris!
"You! I thought I killed you!"
"Not today, demon, you better get out of here before I punch you in the face!" - Kris threatened Chara.
"HA HA HA HA!"
"Why are you laughing?" - Kris confused.
"It's funny because I already know what you're going to say, you just don't care, do you?"
Kris takes out a knife and points it at Chara.
"Heh, bring it on!" - Kris yelled.
Chara runs to Kris with a knife, leaving Ralsei behind. Chara slashes but Kris dodges it, returns with a stab. Chara managed to grab Kris' arm before he could stab them then kicks Kris into his belly. Kris falls down, Chara holds their glowing red knife, prepare to end this fight. Kris dodges another attack, Chara slashes multiple red boomerangs and points them at Kris as they're flying towards him. Kris makes a shield to block them and succeeded.
Ralsei gets up and helps Kris by throwing fires at Chara but they blocked them by a green shield. It seems like Chara's knife absorbs the souls and now it has all the attacks. Chara attempts to summon all the attacks from the souls like spinning blades, fires, knives, bullets, fists,... But Ralsei and Kris dodged them all, they only got hurt a little because they learned this a lot from Jevil.
The fight continues until Chara had enough and takes out the HATE vial. They takes the lid out and drinks half of the bottle. Chara smiles widely as the HATE liquid consumes half of their face and torso. Chara summoned a big black ball and threw it at Kris and Ralsei. Kris hugs Ralsei, whispers:
"I love you honey, goodbye."
Final words has spoken, Ralsei hugs back responses:
"Me too."
The ball finally hits them, causes a huge explosion...

*But it refused.
Kris opens their eyes, saw nothing but a giant red shield covers him. Next to him, Ralsei is still covering his eyes. In front of Kris, there's a child with blue and two purple stripped-shirt. The child looks almost like him, even their height looks the same. It seems like this child blocked the attack to save them.
The child turns around, smiling. Kris has learnt that their name is 'Frisk'. Chara screeches in anger, thinking "How is that possible?!" in their mind. Frisk, as a determined child they are, steps up in front of The "Fun" Gang. They prepares their sword and shield, ready to fight like a true warrior.
"Kris, look! They're so determined and I like it!" - said Ralsei.
Chara angrily runs towards Frisk, but Frisk just gave their opponent a smirk.

*You are filled with....
D E T E R M I N A T I O N