Meet Swap!Betty

Yes, Glitchswap Betty, she's an agent this time and she's not evil uwu.

Kris is Betty's biggest fan because she's a well-known agent. One day, Kris wanted to meet her with his boyfriend, Ralsei.
"Maybe we should!" - Ralsei agreed.
They walked to the station where Betty is working at. Kris knocked the door, Betty is in her office as she said "Come in!". The opened the door to see the agent writing down something, not looking at them.
"Hi, miss..umm..."
"It's Ms. Noir, anyways, what can I do for you?" - Betty politely asked.
"We just wanna say we're fans of yours! So can I take a photograph of you?" - said Kris.
"I'm sorry, I'm busy here, if you don't want anything then please leave now" - The agent groans.
"Okay...maybe later, let's go Kris" - said Ralsei.
They hold hands as they walk outside the station, meanwhile Betty stares at the door. She took a deep sigh because inside, she wanted to take a photograph with them. She puts her pen down then stands up. She's ready to leave.
"I'm sure she will accept your request one day" - Ralsei said as Kris is tearing up a little.
"I know, but..."
Ralsei pats Kris's shoulder.
"You gotta understand her first, she's an agent, she has work to do. I think her job is so painful" - The prince explained.
"I guess you're right, maybe in the weekend, we'll ask her again" - Kris nods.
Hours later at home, they heard a knock on the door. Kris goes and opens it. It appears to be Betty!
"Oh hi, Ms. Noir" - Both of them greets.
"Good evening, I would like to take a photograph with you two" - Betty smiles.
They're surprised but happy at the same time, so it's a yes. Just a flash click and there's the picture!
"Thank you kids, I'll come back when I have time" - Betty waves and walks to the distance.
Kris and Ralsei wave back as they smooch eachother after closed the door.