Cake

"Out of my way, Susie!"
"Nu uh, you should get the fuck out!"
Kris and Susie are playing Mario Kart 8 in a bedroom, they're both raging. Meanwhile, Ralsei is baking a cake downstairs alone.
"WHAT THE FUCK KRIS?! DID YOU JUST BLUE SHELL ME?!"
"Lol it's just a game so calm down XD"
"THAT'S IT, I AM DONE!"
Susie throws the controller down and faceplants on the bed.
"Susie, stop taking video games too serious, it's only made for fun" - Kris pats Susie.
"I know, but how would you feel if you lose like me?!" - Susie aggressively asked.
"Well, same as yours"
Both of them laugh. Suddenly, there's a voice downstairs.
"Hey guys! The cake is ready!"
"Sweet, I'll go first Kris!"
Susie ran passed Kris.
"Wait for me, Barney!" - Kris said in a sarcastic voice.
They got into the table, the cake is well-made and it looks quite delicious. Susie drools a bit and Kris is staring at it.
"Well, what are you guys waiting for?" - Ralsei asked.
They quickly dive right into the cake, it was so tasty.
"Thanks for the cake punk!" - Susie quickly runs upstairs. Kris smiles a bit and places his hand on Ralsei's shoulder.
"Thanks honey" - Kris smooches the prince's forehead, leaving him blushing.
"Well, I'll go upstairs now, see you soon babe~" - Kris goes upstairs.
Ralsei is still blushing at the way Kris flirted to him but he smiles because he finally have someone to love.