When Nat calls

Peter was in English class when it happened his teacher Ms Blackwell was strict on:

'If your phone rings or buzzes in class you must let the whole class hear it'

This was her most strict rule and one everyone dreaded. So when his phone played the song 'toxic' played through the classroom I struggled to grasp my phone. when Ms Blackwell watched as I answered putting it on speaker, I talked immediately.

Peter: Nat, you're on speaker in English class.

Nat: okay, ребенок паук (baby spider), your father wants to know what you want for dinner it is between Noodles and stew currently.

Peter: Curry please, and tell dad to come out of his lab for lunch. Oh, and tell pops that all the kids will want curry. We were talking about it in the car today.

Nat: okay ребенок паук (baby spider), and watch out Clint and Sam have declared a prank war. So far Clint has the kids and me. Sam has your fathers and others.

Peter: Okay tell Clint I am on his team. Bye, Aunt Nat.

Hanging up Peter finally paid attention to his class again. They were all staring at him in surprise. finally Flash spoke, "who the hell was that Penis?"

Not sure how to answer he took a deep breath; "That was my aunt, Natasha Romanoff."

The class immediately exploded in whispers and questions. Sighing Peter knew he had to answer the main question, "and yes, she is the Black Widow."