New Book

Hello everyone and welcome. If you are reading this, you are probably hoping that there is a new chapter. Well, that is partially correct. There is a new chapter but it is to the new book 'The Assassins Job', I really did love this book but I didn't like how it was written. I decided to keep the old book and publish the new one, a sort of reminder of how far I've come. 

Here's a small preview of the book if you are interested:

She is the shadow in the dark, a feather in the wind. You think you saw her? Best pray you didn't; she leaves no witnesses to tell of her dark deeds. Who is she? No one really knows, her face has never been seen, her true name never spoken. The only traces of her is the trail of bodies and an alias. 

Some people are afraid of the unknown, while some care very little for what they don't know. Some people, however, are obsessed with the unknown, fascinated by every aspect of it. They dig deep into its secrets and sometimes, they just dig too deep to get out. 

"So, mysterious killer; has no face, no known age or gender, hell, we don't even have a name for this guy!" She stared down at the one paper file with very few words. "No known name anyways. We have an alias though." He grinned as he looked at his frustrated companion. "What the hell kind of name is Bloodshot?"

Anyways, if you are interested in the new book, you can find it on my account, the first chapter is already out. Thank you for your time and have a wonderful day!