Nessie: Loch ness monster.

Name: Nessie

Habitat: water

Home: Loch ness in Scotland.

Nessie is a well know creature believed to have been part of a "pod" of elasmosaurs which swam into the loch millions of years ago to escape the predators of the sea, they became stranded and retreated to underwater cave when whatever wiped out the dinosaurs began to happen, they began breeding and breeding surviving alongside the fish and crocodiles, after generations the creature has lived on sharing its genes each time it breeds.

Nessie has a small oval body with a long sauropod type of neck, it neck vertebrates were not attackedp witch allowed it to bend and twist its neck, it hunted small fish and had a small head and four paddle shaped flippers and a small pointy tail.

Perhaps the most famous picture of Nessie was taken by Robert Kenneth Wilson, a London gynaecologist, It was published in the Daily Mail on 21 April 1934. The picture showed what looked like a long neck and head rising from the water.

It turned out to be a fake, it was a toy submarine with a wooded neck and head floating just off the shore. It was a huge disappointment to all who belied in Nessie but it did not stop them from searching for her.