Chapter 3: wanna come with?

*warning: possible almost rape*

Tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, that's all that's heard as the seconds pass by "come on come on." Serena whispered as there was just two minutes away from lunch.

She ran a hand through her hair, one more minute left "alright class you can pack up." The teacher spoke up which made Serena move like a bullet.

When she stood up with everyone else the bell rang, the teacher had nothing to say so she bolted out of the class and to her locker immediately.

She opened it like lightning and shuffled everything until it was all good "hey Serena." A voice spoke up.

Her eyes widened as she turned around, quickly grabbing the stuff she needed she turned back to her friend Jack "so you gonna spill?" She pushed as she raised an eyebrow.

Jack took a deep breath "alright," he waved a hand "come on I'll tell you." With no hesitation she closed her locker at hyper speed and followed Jack.

~Le time skip :3~

That's where she heard the whole story of what happened after the motorcycle drove away.

It was silent at first, she didn't believe that a motorcycle can change into a giant robot that can fight!

The same was also for the two cars that were chasing Jack, Serena almost lost it when she heard that Raf was somewhat involved in the giant robot thing.

"My god that's insane!" Serena yelled as she leaned against the wall and ran a hand through her slightly tangled mousse brown hair.

Jack sighed as he leaned on the wall beside her "and I'm not making this up." He said looking to her with a straight face.

Serena chuckled as she looked to her friend with a smile "what would make you think that I'd never believe you and what you tell me?" She said while raising an eyebrow and smirking.

To this Jack smiled before pushing off the wall "come on, Raf and Miko are probably waiting for us at the front." He walked around the corner with Serena following.

But Serena had other things running through her mind now and they were reckless thoughts, thoughts of finding a way to see one of those giant robots.

Even she thought it was impossible to do so but due to Serena being Serena, her curiosity and wild imagination got the best of her.

The day then passed like lightning again, it was all normal, she didn't know anything about giant robots or the fact that two of her friends might be in danger, all was plainly normal.

When everything stopped she was walking out of school, the thoughts then flooded her head again "why do you do this to me brain." She mumbled while adjusting her backpack.

Walking out the front of the school she looked around before her eyes widened, parked just beyond the step was a motorcycle, the same one that Jack was on.

Quickly Serena closed her eyes and pinched herself before opening her eyes, it was still there, she looked a little to the side to she Miko sketching the motorcycle with other stuff around it.

Taking a deep breath Serena looked to the other side where she saw a black and yellow muscle car drive up in front of Jack and Raf wait, Jack and Raf?! She screamed in her head as she watch the car door open.

She was about to move until Raf climbed in and closed the door before the car drove off, Jack glanced back at the motorcycle by what Serena could see before he quickly walked off.

It was all to much, Serena was losing it but she still felt sane, she looked back to where the motorcycle was but saw it was gone along with Miko who got up from where she was and ran to the direction Jack went.