Bringing Jace Back

Alec and the others went out that day leaving Kylie there balling her eyes out guys I feel bad now Alec says you should Luke states Wow great to make me feel better Luke Alec says they walk to the Hotel death to talk to Raphael so they could find Jace time skip with Raphael he is at the bar Raphael says
They get to the bar and walks in and sees Jace walking over to them what are you Guys here Jace asked Come back please for Kylie Alec begged fine Jace says they get back to Kylie in the kitchen still crying her eyes out hey Sis guess who is back Issa says Kylie looks up and sees Jace she jumps into Jace's arms Jace walks up the stairs leaving the others standing there quiet and shocked well what should we do now Alec asked we could go demon hunting Issa says they deiced to go demon hunting time skip at the bar Issa walks into the room waiting for Alec and Izzy to get here with the demons they walked in with the demons they ended up killing all of the demons before nightfall they need up going to see a movie where humans could see them Luke calls Issa during the movie and she runs out Alec and Izzy ran out and saw her on the phone she hung up and turned around and saw them standing there Luke wants us to get him more Milk cause he doesn't want to leave Maia alone with her hurt and all Issa states okay Alec says they went to the store and brought milk time skip Lukes house Issa knocks on the door Luke answers thank you, Issa Luke says and takes the Milk Bye Luke Issa says they walk away to get back to the place they call home time skip Alec's room Issa falls on his bed falling asleep followed by Alec.