planning to Kill Him but he escapes

Issa walked out of her room with Alec behind her Jace showed up they walked into the control room to look through the cameras for her brother Alec watched her and Izzy looking through the cameras trying to find him, Issa, you haven't said anything since we walked in here babe Alec says nothing is wrong we need to find him so shut up and start working Issa says okay sorry Jace says they all start working Alec calls a meeting saying the other institutes have been taken down Have you heard from the L.A one Izzy asked not yet sis Alec states come, look at this a guy says they all walk over to the screen Jace stands next to Clary hello can anyone hear me Robert says whats wrong, dad, Alec asked Jonathan attacked the L.A Institute 20 mins ago he spared me and max to give Clary a message he is going to kill everyone and save the new york for last so she has to watch everyone died and to know its all her fault Robert says Alec and everyone look at her okay so Toronto has the same energy source like the other cities Izzy says we shound just storm there and kill him Jace says No jace Alec says I wanna do it Issa states No babe you can't it is too much of a risk Alec expressed Alec I need to end this let me end this he won't hurt me I know him better then Jace does and I go alone Issa tells them, okay Alec says Mangus I am gonna need you to portal me in I have never been to toronto Issa say sure thing biscuit, Mangus states he portal her in Don't come,  any closer sister or I will kill you never cared for me Jonathan says hey I am here now Issa says he files up in the air your going to kill me well you will never get the chance yet Jonathan says as he flies away Issa gets back to the others he Ran away Issa yells Babe you need sleep everyone does Alec Says Issa nod as she walks to Alec's room followed by Alec laying down falling asleep to Alec talking followed in Suit by Alec.