Asking the Question

Alec Leaves Issa to talk to everyone else Guys I am going to ask Issa to marry me tonight Alec states finally Izzy exclaimed they walked back to Issa and saw her talking to her brother they walked over you okay since your legs are still healing Issa asked yeah it sucks I can't use them though Jonathan says hey they will be better soon Issa says Everyone I would like to ask Issa something Alec states everyone looks at them Issa looks at him, Issa will you Marry me Alec asked opening the box, yes Issa says Alec puts the ring on her Ahh about time my sister is getting married Kylie yelled out Issa looks at her sister she walks away leaving her sister yelling guys Issa just walked out Jace says they all look at him its because Luke, he went missing and she wanted him to walk her down the walkway if she ever got Married Kylie says well crap Simon says we have to find luke Jace exclaims they walk out So they could find Luke to bring him back they ran out of the room to go find Luke where is he Jace asked I don't know Jace Izzy states well we need to find him Alec snaps at them Woah Alec we will find will we always find everyone and every demon chill dude I know your upset that your girlfriend is hurt okay but don't take it out on us Jace says, Alec keeps walking making the others follow her two hours later they get a call from Mangus that luke is at his place so no need to worry and to go back to the Institute and sleep and that's what they did they went back to the Their beds laying down and falling asleep.