🛁Waiting🛁

Maya's POV

I heard about what happened between Miracle and Kentrell. Not gonna lie I was happy for them. She needed that one male figure in her life other than her brother.

Welp she is 14 and her birthday is coming up so...imma surprise her ass with MY money.

I'm tired of Bryson letting me spend his money on shii that I can buy. I ain't spend my money for a while.

To dedicate how much I love her imma surprise her with something. Miracle likes little things which she appreciates since she grew up like that.

Before I left I taught her some things. Miracle must've taken it since she's the way she is.

At her age I was worrying about school and other things like boys and shii but not L

Bryson came in as he broke my train of thought. "Aye baby hurry up we gotta finish up the decorations" he said. Wiping me out my thought I forgot my baby shower was today.

I got up slowly because my stomach was big. I grabbed the balloons putting them up in the air. I put it in every room.

My legs were killing me since we had a big ass house. Bryson picked me up from the front. He carried me helping me put up his balloons.

I put up the big letters and putting it around the doors and walls. Along with pictures of the ultrasound over the walls.

I've been waiting on this all day mostly my whole life. We decorated the rooms for the baby and we already bought the cribs and all.

Guest started to come over. First it was my grandmas best friend. She came in and spoke to me. "Ya grandma would be proud of you baby" she said to me as tears came down me and her face.

I loved my grandma but she died as soon as my mom was starting to do bad.

My grandma always told me a lot of things and we use to spend time together until she got sick.

My aunts came. First it was Regina MaryAnne Susan Gertrude and Gale. They are were supportive of me becoming a mom.

My brothers friends came and so did their girlfriends. We met and greeted with one another.

Bryson left for something to do. He said. I let him go but told him to be back by 6:00 which will be the gender reveal.

My brother came with NeNe. I went up to them and hugged them. Miracle came and hugged them.

I felt like something was missing. I called and called Bryson. He did answer. I thought maybe he left his phone in the car as he was at the store.

Something in my gut tho told me to keep calling. I kept on and then the calls went to straight voicemail.

I began to panic and it was 5:27. I told him 6 but he usually gets here on time.

Bryson POV

4:47
I saw one of my old hoes and we started to talk. After awhile we began to go out to eat. I went out for baby decorations.

She began to kiss me and then I stopped in my tracks as she she began to give me hickeys not gonna lie she was a bhadd ass bitch.

She pulled my pants down and I lost my thought after about 20 minutes of what it felt like of getting head.

I stopped her beginning to get calls from Maya. I declined because I felt guilty.

She went live on ig at 5:39. I looked at her live and everyone was asking for me. She looked sad and turnt the live off. I guess I should go.

I went to the house. Man Trey pulled me to the side. "Aye bruh yo ass hurt my sister fucking feelings mane" he said to me kinda low for no one else to hear.

"Mane we gotta talk this shii out" I said to him. He looked puzzled asf. "I fucked up things by getting top from one of my old hoes Whitney" I said to him he pushed me to the side and kept mugging me.

I wanted to apologize to Maya as soon as we were done with the baby shower.

6:00
Me and Maya are outside with a big ass balloon. We were getting cupcakes and eating and shii. People noticed the hints and shii and thought it would be a boy and some said a girl.

6:26
After waiting about 25 minutes we were done eating and noticing hints so we played games and it was truth or dare.

It was couples edition. Me Trey and the squad was in. "Truth or dare" Maya said to me. "Truth" I said since Ik how she is.

"Have you ever cheated on me" she asked. I looked at her kinda weird and then I finally decided to tell her. "Yes I have" I said to her as she began to laugh.

You know that one crazy ass laugh when ur all alone with someone or a group of people. The only weird ass laugh that made me kinda fucking creeped out.

We finished the rest of the games and then the balloon popping shii came up.

I looked at her crazy. We both held balloons in our hand that were all black.

Maya's POV

"One the count of three" I said to them. "1.........2...................3" I said as me and Bryson popped it at the same time. Blue and pink confetti sparkles everywhere.

I was having twins. One a boy and then one a girl. This is a fucking dream must be. Has to be. It is. No wait I felt myself feel kinda faint.

I caught myself and we ended the baby shower there. I went to take a warm bath filled with strawberries lemons epsom salt and oil. That shii feels so good.

I was laying on the bed as I began to think about life as a mother. The game we played earlier replayed in my mind as he said he cheated. I wondered when and with who.

I felt tears stream down my face as I thought about it. Bryson walked in the room.

"Baby why are you crying" he asked me. "Do you even love me. Because I do everything in my will for you and you still don't appreciate it" I said to him crying hard ash.

"Everybody told me to stay away from you but guess what I didn't. I should've been leave yo ass" I said