🍽Date Night✨

Maya's POV

I walked inside of the bathroom to see roses everywhere. In the tube was rose petals with candles on the side of them.

I thought this was so romantic. He had an outfit picked out for me with a robe which had a note on it that read. "Wait until tonight". I smiled as this spiced up the mood a little bit more.

I got in the tub soaked for a while and started to wash. He had my favorite body wash and soap on the side of the tub. In front was my Victoria Secret loofah.

Bryson really showed out tonight. I washed with the bar soap a couple of times while I washed with my body wash afterwards.

I shaved everything for a while and went to wash my private areas. I made sure to wash my hair and to put my wig on tonight.

I got out the shower drying my skin off as I was about to begin my skin care routine. I washed my face with a foamy facial wash. Then I went in with my exfoliator, then my toner and then my eye cream. I put my serum on last.

I applied lotion to my skin and sprayed my VS perfume LOVE on. That's Brysons favorite.

I got out of the bathroom to put on my clothes with was a shortsleeved white shirt with a rainbow that said NLE.

He picked out my jeans that were dark denim. I put my Jordan's on which were all red.

I got out and got my wig and started the gluing. I looked at the time which was 9:37. I hurried to put my wig on covering my dreads.

This was the night that I told him everything. Everything that I feel for him. Every little secret I have to hide from him.

I wanted him to know. I got out around 9:47. I called his name to see him already at the door.

"Damn bby you look sexy ash." He told me. I flipped a blonde hair behind my ear.

"Thank babe" I told him with a big smile on my face to show my blue braces. Next week I get to get the colors changed sooo.... imma pick red since me and him love the color.

Bryson opened the door for me as I ran to the car to be surprised. It wasn't a car we owned. I felt a weird feeling in my stomach.

I threw up my guts. I felt so nauseous but I tried to hide it from him. I needed to hide it from him.

I held my stomach to think about it. I wanted to tell him immediately. But I just couldn't it would be wrong to.

Bryson walked over to the car to open the door for me. I got in and we drove to Omega Chow.

It was a 20 minute ride so nothing really far since I don't wanna leave my babies alone even thought I trust NeNe and Miracle.

I walked out the car to see outside a big tent waiting for me and Bryson. He always knew I loved the outdoors.

When we got to the tent I sat down to be fretted with a familiar face. My mom.

She was here with us. Bryson probably told her to come and eat with us since she had the kids for a while.

The waiter came and I ordered Shrinp fried rice with shrimp and some butter with extra cocktail sauce on my shrimp. The my second meal I'll have a oyster omelette with extra spinach dip on mine.

And for the drink I'll have a craneberry juice. Bryson and my mom looked at me weird. I laughed it off with them.

Bryson ordered Shrimp fried rice with shrimps and crab legs. While my mom ordered Lo-main with shrimp and crawfish.

She loved those things. I really noticed that she ate that every time she tell us a secret at the dinner table when we were younger.

-1 hour later-

Our food was here and we started to eat. I digged in first since I was super hungry. My mom looked at me and grabbed my hand.

Bryson looked at us. I looked at Bryson.
"Baby I know what's going on" my mom said. "How'd you knew" Bryson asked us.

"Y did you tell Bryson you were pregnant" I looked at her and smiled and shook my head no.

"Yes the symptoms are 100% for you honey" she told me. I began to cry. I couldn't have another child yet. I was too scared to.

Bryson came to comfort me. "Baby we'll go to the clinic tomorrow to see what's going on okay" I nodded my head in response.

"Momma Dukes I thought you were talking about me proposing. My eyes got wide in disbelief. I couldn't focus on anything.

I ran up to him and hugged him as always. Tears flossed my eyes as I heard those words come out him mouth.

I cried so hard as he put the ring on my finger. After we stopped the moment. I got hungry and kept eating nd eating and eating everything.

I felt fat ash. I got up and threw up in my mouth. I just didn't want Bryson to know what really happened.

-30 minutes later-

We were home and we were straight at it. Bryson grabbed me pulling me over his shoulder. He threw me on the bed kissing me wildly.

He took my shirt off to see my lingerie bra on and started to leave hickeys everywhere.

I was so wet. I got up and took him in my mouth. Not gonna lie this isn't my first time doing this with him. I kept licking and sucking on him until I felt him release his pleasure in my mouth.

He positioned me with my face down and ass up. We started to break the headboard fucking so hard. I loved every moment of it. My legs began to shake as he went slower and deeper with every inch.

I cried filled with pleasure as my legs threw up in he air. I couldn't take no more and I released on to him.

He ate me out. Swirling his tongue everywhere on my kitty 🐱 I just loved it.

I came in his mouth as he licked it back up. I returned the favor and sucked him up again.

We was so tired that we both collapsed on the bed. I went into the bathroom to freshen up. I put my robe on after washing up.

I put something on the TV as the kids were sleep in the other room with NeNe And Miracle.

Peaceful nights like this I need every week. I loved him and for hi. To propose means everything in the world to me.

I laid on top of him as his body relaxes and drifted off to sleep.