In and Out

Trey POV

Yea I got shot. That's only because I had to I mean they threatened to go outside and kill my family. Man that's the only family that I know.

I can't even let them kill my nigga Bryce man. That's the day 1 homie. I heard everything they were talking about. I ain't gonna lie Bryson was right.

Maya was straight up fucked up for saying that. After the conversation Maya began to take the bullet out my arm. It hurt for a while.

I could take pain cuz I got shot plenty of times before. I just didn't wanna get them killed and I'm already in a sad inside.

I mean a nigga just don't say how he feels. I've always tried to help my family but it's too painful at times. Seeing my sisters grow up and shii hurts because that's all Ik.

If my sister died I would've died too. Maya started to stitch up my wound and pour alcohol on it.

NeNe POV

I was scared to death when my baby got shot. I called up Kentrell for Miracle.
"Aye wassuh" he said in the phone.

"Yo girlfriend wanna talk to you her phone dead" I said in the phone. "Ight lemme y'all to her" he said to me. I passed the phone to Miracle who got out the truck.

She began to walk slowly over to some road. She was there for at least 10 minutes. She came back crying.

I hugged her and I wanted to know why she was crying. I began to pat her back saying "it's okay and what happened"

She ignored my question but I can't blame her it's hard to understand us women. I mean I'm very sensitive and I don't talk to people.

I got in the truck as I felt someone watching us. I felt creeped out. It wasn't a very pleasing feeling.

I grabbed Miracle and pushed her in the truck hearing footsteps and something crunching. I carefully pulled out my gun. I got in the the car locking the door.

"Maya go ahead and drive" I said to her. I had this weird feeling. I saw he person take off their mask and it was Terrell.

I screamed as he broke the window. He grabbed me by my hair. I couldn't see nothing until I was put onto his shoulder. "Let me go".

"Why should I let you go?" He asked me. "Because I don't love you anymore" I said to him. He pushed me into the backseat of his car.

"Now sit back and drink this" he said to me before I could speak or scream. Luckily I had the knife and gun.

He gave me a drink. It smelt like my favorite, strawberry lemonade. I didn't want to taste it. It probably was poisonous.

All of a sudden I heard a gun click back. "Drink the damn drink now" Terrell demanded. I began to cry as I felt the hurt in my heart. The memories of him.

Surprisingly I didn't tell Maya about him. I should've, a long time ago. I began to drink as tears streamed down my face. He pulled my pants down as I laid on the knife behind me.

I began to get stiff my whole body paralyzed. I thought it was over. I felt him come over to my body touching me. I tried to move but couldn't. I just couldn't.

Tears came out my eyes. He pulled my boy shirts down too. He stuck his finger in me and began to pump and pump and pump. I was feeling pleasure but it wasn't like Trey.

Terrell spat on my pussy making me feel disgusted. "Mhmm you still taste like mamas cherry pie" he said to me making me feel even more despised by him.

I managed to say something " get off of me you fucking pervert". He looked at me and slapped me harder than ever. I could take hits but he had rings and brass knuckles on.

I cried. The thought of loosing my baby to this nigga and the thought of my family loosing me. I wanted to see my son again. He was gonna try everything in his will to keep me. Just like last time.

After he unbutton his pants and thrusted in me for 30 minutes the drugs wore off. Terrell was buttoning up his pants as he finished and nutted.

He's a nasty son of a bitch. A ducking poor ass nigga. A nigga who should be dead no matter the circumstances.

I felt my arms but I was also weak. The knife was scratching my back up some but as I said I could take hits and pain.

I grabbed the knife as he turned around to get in the drivers seat. I tried to sweet talk him. "Baby why did I leave you" I said to him.

"Idk but that pussy is good" he said to me. I felt nasty just for letting him sleep with me. But it wasn't like it was on purpose.

"Baby you should stay wi- " Terrell said as he was cut off by the knife piercing through his neck. I stabbed him over and over and over and over and over again. Trying to make him die.

I grabbed the knife and stabbed his legs and stomach. I wanted to kill this son of a bitch. I grabbed his dick he tried to zip up and cut it off.

I grabbed his head over 4x. I made sure he couldn't breathe ever again.

I was getting dizzy as I felt my heart drop from seeing Trey pick me up and seeing me with my pants down a little.

"We gotta get you to a hospital" he said before I passed out.