How It Should Have Happened Part 2

The family slowly looked around the area and saw the looks of disgust and rage plastered on everyone's faces. So they did the only thing that seemed appropriate for the situation...Run towards Vanzilla. Lynn Sr. backed out fast and started to speed towards the house unaware that he ran past Two red stop signs. The sounds of sirens echoed behind them and he slowly pulled over.

"Do you know How fast you were going Sir?" The Officer Asked. 

"No Officer." Lynn Sr. Said.

"You were going 70 miles per hour which is 30 miles over the speed limit. Not to mention that your ran over Two stop signs on the way towards your destination." The Police Officer scolded. When the Officer stopped, He slowly looked at the man who he was talking to and started to recognize him.

"Wait..A minute. You're that family who locked out their own son for being bad luck." The Officer Said. The officer started to speed walk towards his car to call in for reinforcements however Lynn Sr. started to speed off.

"Lynn, Are you nuts?" Rita yelled. Her husband was leading the family towards the house in dangerous speeding conditions and now he ran away from the police officer.

"Not now Rita. We need to head towards the house and start planning on where to hide out for a while until this blows over." Lynn Sr Said.

"So We're going on Vacation. Yeah!! I can pack my swim suit." Leni Shouted. She couldn't grasp the severity of the situation at hand. Well, She mostly understood it.

The Louds just kept quiet until they reached the house. They slowly rushed into the door to come face to face with Albert and Lincoln.

"Hello Rita, Lynn, girls." Albert Said. He was extremely disappointed with his daughter and granddaughters and wanted to know why they did it.

"Hi Daddy. What brings you here? I thought you were at the game." Rita Said shyly. She knew that she messed up and imagined her mother looking at her with disappointment written all over her face.

"Well, I was going towards the game when I received a pretty interesting phone call. So Why did you lock out my grandson?" Albert Asked.

"Well..H..He is bad luck and..." Rita shuttered, But Albert Just held up his hand. 

"Bad Luck. Rita..What is wrong with you? Your mother and I never raised you to lock out one of your own family members and throw them out towards danger." Albert scolded. Rita just looked down in shame for her actions meanwhile Lynn Jr. slowly made her way towards the stairs hoping to get away from the Jinx.

"Where do you think you're going young lady? Come back down here and tell me why you called Lincoln Bad Luck." Albert Said. Lynn sighed and came towards her grandfather.

"Well, I lost one of my games and he was there so..." Lynn Said.

"So you blamed him for you losing Junior. I've never been so disappointed in you then at this moment. I can't believe that you blamed Lincoln for you losing a simple game just because he was there to give you support and that you managed to turn the rest of the family towards kicking him out." Albert Said. Lynn just looked down at herself and sighed. She really blew it for her family and now they're the parish of Royal Woods.

Albert could have said more except the doorbell rang out before he could. When the Louds opened the door they came face to face with....

Author Note:

What do you think?

Any suggestions?

Bye 👋