How It Should Have Happened Part 26

The next day, The CPS worker and the Chief of Police traveled to the Loud House in order to decide a punishment for Lynn. The CPS worker can only shake her head at the thought of the fifth daughter of the Loud Family. She truly believes that Lincoln was cursing the people of Royal Woods with badluck. Which most people roll their eyes at...everyone in Royal Woods knows that Lincoln never cursed anyone with badluck..which was something that the most superstitious people believe in.

"Alright...Let's see what they came up with." The Chief said. The CPS worker nodded and quickly pulled into the Loud House drive way. As the two walked out..They carefully opened the door and waited for someone to open it. Inside Rita slowly walked to the door and gripped the doorknob so the CPS worker and Chief of Police can come in. 

"Hello." Rita said.

"Hello Mrs. Loud, we came to talk about your daughter Lynn." The CPS worker said. 

"Of course." Rita said. The CPS worker and the Chief of Police sat on the coach while Rita sat on the one of the chairs close to the fire place.

"Now Mrs. Loud...Here is the whole gravity of the situation that your daughter placed herself in. If Lincoln had died from her assault then she would've faced anywhere from 30 years to life. Since he didn't then she would face 20 years. Both of which would begin after she spends time in juvie." The Chief of Police said.

"Sigh...We should've been stricter with her over her violent tendencies and superstitious nature. For years...We almost received lawsuits coming in from multiple parents about how rough she can get in school and on the field. And we did nothing about it...which makes me feel like a failure of a mother." Rita said.

"Ms. Loud...Part of parenting is to learn from your mistakes. Now you may have made a massive mistake; but that doesn't mean that you don't have a second chance to correct what you've done so far." The CPS said.

"Thanks for that. Now...about the punishment for Lynn...Can we have her spend 6 months in juvie and send her to a boarding school?" Rita said.

"Only 6 months? Mrs. Loud...Your daughter almost killed your son and you only want to send her in for 6 months?" The Chief of Police said.

"I have to agree with that Mrs. Loud..I know that you and your husband asked for that amount of time for your daughter, but I think that she needs to spend at least a year inside where she'll start therapy for her aggressive tendencies and her superstitions." The CPS worker said.

"That's fair. Hopefully..This will show Lynn that being aggressive won't get her anywhere in life." Rita said. 

The CPS worker and The Chief of Police nodded and started to walk out the door sealing Lynn's fate. Leaving one thing unanswered....

Who are the next people to apologize to Lincoln?

Author Notes:

How was the chapter?

Any suggestions?

Bye 👋