Part 2

-somewhere, in the shadows -

-wham! door slambs open.-

"WHERE'S THE INTRUDER!" asked Mist

"What!? Oh, Mist, it's just me, no pony else."

"Then why did I hear talking in here?"

"It was just me, no pony else. I was going over my revenge plan against Celestia."

"Ohhh, that again. Okie mom, I'll let you get back to what you were doing."

"Thanks... Mist... for checking up on me... again."

--Giving her mom one last look before turning to leave --

"-sighs- If only Celestia knew she had a daughter, then things would be different..."

-- 106 years before before Twilight's entrance exam)--

"-giggles- oh, Tia, you and I make the happiest couple in Equestria."

"Yeah, I do know that, Bliss. My life has been amazing all because of you."

"Tia, you don't mean that... do you?"

"I do mean it, Bliss. You know what we have been together for almost a year now right; what do you think  about starting a family together?"

"You know I was thinking ab... wait, what!?  Wait, Tia, how? You and I, we're both girls, so how will that happen!?"

"Don't worry, I have a spell that will temporarely, transforms either of us into a stallion for at least 1-3 hours."

"Really!? Tia, how do you know that this  will even work?"

"I know because that's how my Aunt,  had Cadance."

"Oh... ok, ... let's do it."

"Ok, I will be the stallion... if that's ok with you?"

"Hehe... yeah, that's fine with me. Plus, I would like to see how you would look like a stallion ."

"Ok, here goes nothing." Tia said and performed the spell.

As Tia performed the spell she lifted up in the air with a sparkling like ribbon emits from her horn and started to surround around her, forming a cocoon like shape around her. The coccon like orb remained there for an hour. Suddenly, the cocoon burst opened, revealing a stalion instead of the pony that once occupied that space. The stalion lifted his head to look around, and finally, his eyes rested on Bliss.

"Oh Tia, you look hansome. -giggles- how does it feel to be a stalion?"

"Different but at the same time normal. How do I look?" Tia asked

"You look the same, tall, same flowie hair, same everything except one thing..." Bliss giggled. 
___________________________________________________________________________

"Those were the good old days. -sighs- however, that's not who I am. Not any more."

__________________________________________________________________________

____back in Ponyville______

"Thanks, Twilight, for letting me stay here at your castle."

"Yeah, no problem."

"Tempest, I'll show you around the castle." Twilight gestered and led the way.

Tempest followed closely, ubsorbing everything that Twilight was saying. Along the way, Twilight showed her where the library was, her study, the kitchens, the map chamber, and many other rooms, including Twilights room. The last room Twilight showed Tempest it was her room.

"This is your room Tempest." Twilight pointed.

"Really!? This is my toom?" asked Tempest.

"Well... yes. What you don't like it?"

"No...nno, I do like it. It's not the room, I'm just not used to all this. Well, mainly all this kindness. I'm used to fending for myself. You know the whole npt trusting thing."

"I get that, and just know that I'm here for you if you need someone to talk to. The whole friendship thing, you'll get used to it eventually trust me."

Twilight gave her a reasserance look. Tempest gave a shy glance back. Tempest looked around the room, in the far right of the room as a bed, next to it was a night table, in the middle of the room was a grand desk for her to work at, and the left side of the room was covered with bookselves filled with books.

-What am I doing here? Why is she being so nice to me after what happened? What makes matters worse every time I look at her, I feel sort of funny. What are these feelings? Way do I feel this way? Is this normal?-

All these questions filled Tempests mind. Noticing her in this state, Twilight raised her hoof up and placed it onto Tempest's back.

"Everthing will be ok, Tempest. You found your home. Take all the time you need to adjust, ok?" Twilght comforted her.

"Thanks, Twilight. Thanks for everything." Tempest looked up and gave her a thankful gaze.