Part 4

-Somewhere in the shadows-

"Hahaha, that was easier than I thought."

"MOM.... MOM WHERE ARE YOU?!" called Mist.

-sighs- "here we go again,"she thought.

"I'm right here Mist what do you need this time?"

"It's the towns ponies. Their on the grounds and their fighting with the guards again. It's about the stoyies from before my time. Is it ture that we lived in the sun before... before I was born?"

"Mist you know those are just stories, just old pony tailes. Tailes to keep the young safe and you know that Mist.'' she said, turning to face her daughter.  

-sighs- "I know mom but what if it were ture? There are some stories out there that says that two alicorn mares ruled along side eachother. They were in so much love that they got married, but before they could start a family the alicron Princess named Bliss did somthing to upset the other and that's how we ended up here. Is that ture?" Mist pressured on.

"rgh... YES..." angerly Black Fire unfolded her wings, and replied, "Yes it's ture Mist. There was a time that we lived out of the shadows and in the sun. Yes there were two alicorns madly in love, however the one called Bliss didn't upset the other, it was all because of the mistake made by another that was pinned on her. Bliss along with her subjects were banashed here. Over time Bliss changed this place was changing her and she was also expecting a child. After her little one was born she changed even more. she become more and more crupt. Some say that there was something out here lerking in the shadows that influenced her to this new change. It changed her physically and her attitude changed. What ever it was that crupted her it seeped into her mind and after this change she left the kindom."

"What happened to her?"

"No pony really knows exept, she truly knows. Shortly after her disapperance I became in charge."

"Where is she, is she still around, what happened to her? What happened to her child? Do you know mom?"

"That's enough Mist! Not everything can be solved over a simple story. Now tell the captain to restrain any pony that refuses to leave the grounds."

"Ok mom. What ever you say."

Why must she presure me into the truth. It's not time for her to find out. It's not time, it's not time, it's not time! Why? Why Celestia, why didn't you listion? I trusted you but you really didn't. Was it all a lie?

I have things planed for this fanfic in the distant future. There will be more in the future. Stay tuned and thanks for reading!