~ 2 ~

Chapter 2 : The dare that started it all

|Sanha's POV|

The following day, I walked to my first class nervously. My mind was full of thoughts and questions, I didn't know what to do first. Eventually, I managed to calm myself down as I arrived at my classroom.

As soon as I got inside, I heard girls squealing over at me, sending me flirtatious looks while yelling out my name here and there.

"Sanha oppa!"

"Oppa!"

Oppa, oppa. It's the same word I could hear from most of the girls every single day. Well, I'm pretty much used to it. Not to brag but, the six of us are the most popular guys in school.

I appreciate their effort but, it's too much. I'm not the type of guy who would brag about myself being popular. I hope they would treat us like any other person. Just like Yura.

Talking about Yura, yeah we're on the same class but.. yesterday was the first time I ever talked to her. And she's the first ever girl that treated me like a normal person. But she's pretty cold. She doesn't talk too much and she's just.. Yura.

I looked over the classroom, searching for an empty seat. Then suddenly, someone caught my attention. I managed to plaster a smile on my face, though it was a nervous one, I walked over to the chair.

I placed my bag on the chair and greeted the person beside me. "Hi, Yura." She looked up to me with that same uninterested look on her face and looked back in front.

Okay, this is gonna be harder than I thought

I was about to talk to her again when I heard girls squealing. I looked at door and saw two of my stupid hyungs, stepping into the room.

Right. Just right. They're in this class too, how come I forgot about that. Ugh, I shouldn't have listened to them.

"Bin oppa!"

"Minhyuk oppa!"

Oppa, oppa. There they go again. That stupid squealing that makes your ears bleed. "Ugh, they're so loud." Yura complained.

"I know right?" I chuckled at her statement as my sign of reply. But as always, she glanced at me then back in front.

I saw Bin hyung point at me while nudging Minhyuk hyung's arm as they both passed me two smirks.

Oh come on! Don't make this thing harder for me.

Bin hyung then whispered to Minhyuk hyung as he nodded in reply. And the last thing I knew is, they are now heading towards us and sent me two stupid thumbs ups. I was kinda relieved that Yura was burying her head on her arms crossed, so she didn't witness what they just did. They took their seats behind us and I'm here, nervous as hell.

I felt a hand on my shoulder, so I turned my head to my back. Bin hyung teasingly smiled at me and passed me a note.

"How's it going Sanha? Was the task too much? You can give up if you want."

I scoffed at his note as I took out my pen and wrote my reply at the back of the paper, saying..

"No way. I will never give up. Treating the five of you with lunch in a month is too much harder than the task you gave me."