~ 16 ~

Chapter 16 : Let's get to know about each other more

|Yura's POV|

"So, what happened with your lie last night? Did they buy it?" I asked as we start heading to school.

Sanha pouted and gave out a sigh. "Unfortunately, they did."

"What'd you mean unfortunately?"

"That means, I can't have free ice cream!"

"Oh come on. It's not like you can't live without it."

"Yeeeees. Exactly!"

I pulled out a blank face and replied in a flat tone, "Then, why are you still whining right now?"

"Maybe... later?"

"Are you nuts?! Yes, yes you are. That's why you're an abnormal walking tall stick."

He pouted real hard once again and sulked. "Quit that stupid nickname, you abnormal meanie."

"Shut up or I'll tell your hyungs about the truth last night."

He gulped harder. "No! Okay! I'll stop!"

"Good."

• • •

Lunch time

"Hey Yura, where do you wanna have lunch?" Sanha asked as we headed out the room.

"Let's go to the rooftop, it's more quiet there."

"Okay!" He exclaimed, then hung his arm around my shoulders and said, "Say, have you noticed?"

"What?"

"You're not scolding me much anymore, you're not shoving my arm away, and you're not mean anymore."

"Stop being so childish, Yoon."

"What?" He shrieked, taking some steps backwards in shock. "What did you just call me?"

I pulled out a blank face and replied in a flat tone, "Isn't it obvious? Your surname, dumdum."

He pouted and said, "Why are my nicknames so... bad?"

"Ooh right. Nickname is another term for description." I teasingly asked, emphasizing the last word.

"So you're telling me that... I'm a dumdum?"

"Yeah. Pretty much, it's obvious."

"Yuraaaa!"

"Sanhaaa! Let's just head to the cafeteria, buy some jajangmyeon and seriously, stop sulking."

This time, I was the one dragging him. Funny huh? Let me tell you another funny short story ㅡ I'm actually friends with a kid named Sanha. He's 18, I think, yet he acts like a 4-year-old. Well, worse.

After buying our cups of jajangmyeon as usual, we started heading towards the stairs that leads to the most peaceful yet restricted place at school ㅡ the rooftop.

"Why didn't you let me treat you?" He childishly asked, pouting his lips once more.

"Duh, 'coz you're not obviously my bank."