~ 27 ~

Chapter 27 : Sanha, time's up

|Sanha's POV|

"She's mad at me. She shut me out." I cried under my pillow.

"Why?" Bin hyung asked.

"I ditched her. Accidentally."

"What did you do?"

I explained to him the whole event that happened last Thursday and yesterday. I tried my best to talk properly since hiccups kept on escaping from my lips.

I heard him sigh. "Sanha, if I were Yura, I would be upset too."

"Hyung! Stop making the situation worse!" I whined.

"I'm just telling the truth. Imagine, you read her text just this morning, but she sent it yesterday morning."

"I know. I know that it's all my fault. I even made her cry. And now I'm here, crying like there's no tomorrow. I'm so pathetic."

"Stop making it such a big deal."

"But, it is!"

"Don't worry. Everything will turn out okay."

"I hope so. Just don't tell the others about this, okay?"

"Okay, you crybaby."

• • •

"How are you now, Sua?" Bin hyung asked as we entered her room.

She smiled and gave us a thumbs up. "Why are you all here anyways? I'm going to be discharged later evening."

"Can't we visit my little sis?" Bin hyung asked with a smile as he sat on the chair beside noona's bed.

She returned the smile and looked at me. "You okay, beagle?" She asked.

"He's been like that the whole day." Jinjin hyung replied.

"We don't know what happened to him. He just.. won't speak." Minhyuk hyung added.

"Did Yura perhaps break up with you, Sanha?" MJ hyung teasingly asked. Bin hyung nudged his arm and glared at him.

"Hyung, he's not in the mood for jokes." He said.

MJ hyung's smile dropped as he apologized.

"Sanha," Eunwoo hyung called out.

I looked at him with a questioned look.

"Tell me if you're ready to open up. I can help you. Okay?"

I simply nodded in reply.

I noticed Sua noona staring at me with a saddened look. "Oppa, will you excuse us for a minute? I need to talk to Sanha privately." I heard her say.

"Okay." Bin hyung replied. He then stood up and said, "Guys.."

As they left the room, Sua noona beckoned me to sit beside her bed.

"It's Yura... isn't it?" She suddenly asked, making my head shot up with my eyes widened.

She smiled at me. "It sure is."

• • •

|Yura's POV|

I headed out the building to buy some groceries. I don't know, grandma's words just popped into my mind. I think I really should change my usual noodles. Besides, I need something to help distract myself from that moment.