chapter 18

No one pov

Waking up this morning is the worst for the small teal head, he get to sleep about an hour only after tired himself out from reading a bunch of random books on the shelf in his room last night. He consider on buying new ones because he read all of them already but he don't have the time to. He want to take some books from his dad's massive book shelf in his room and the study room but Akashi always lock them and hide the key. So he just keep reading on the same books over and over again. Reluncantly. By reading them, he thought he can get some sleep but instead he stay awake all night until he pass out from exhaustion. Out of all his days where he suffer his insomnia, this noted as the worst one possible.

Just by open his eyes because of the sun light shone obnoxiously bright, making it worse for him, he get a head splitting headache. It felt like he keep on getting hit by a bat multi times. He roll over to his side, sees the alarm clock show 6:15, he usually go to school on 7 and its start on 7:30. He let out a painful sigh with a really worn out face. Seiji by now, he can be consider as a living corpse, seeing how he pale as white, darken dark circle, really thin body that by touch his wrist, it feel like only left his bone with skin and no fat.

Since today is week day so he have to go to school. He may smart enough to just skip school but if he just stay at home doing nothing, he might get bored or more like memories of with Kuroko in the past come at him, it's too painful. With his little energy he got, he get ready for school and head there with a taxi, usually he got there by bus or train but today is a worst day both physically and mentally, he chose to go there by taxi. He do get some overly huge amount of money from his dad.

He took the liberty of having a warm and soothing bath to reduce his headache even just a little, it work. Cause of having a sleep deprive, he accidentally doze off in the bath tub and almost drown himself. Fully woke him up instantly.

Skipping breakfast, not want to eat with his nanny flirting Akashi, he used his low presence to get out unnoticed, though the red head notice his presence by the sound of his step going downstairs. Although, seiji know even if he make them notice of his presence, they will just ignore him, like the usual.

Time skip~

Seiji try so hard on keep his walking straight, cause of his wobbly leg that barely have any energy and his constant headache come back for another session, he stop while he wipe his cold sweat from his forehead and cheek. Take a few more deep breath then clench on the strap of his backpack, he pull himself together and carry on walk to his class.

He finally sit on his desk, relieve that his classmate did not notice him. Almost forgot, to tell the truth, Seiji actually really popular of his cute appearance and his genius, all the grades in the school. Though it might be seem strange, they don't judge him even for the small teal head should be in first grade not in fourth grade. They rather give respect to him and give equal treatment as everyone would. Seiji assume they will treat him indifferently and may be bully him too but no. At least, it was less thing he would had to worry about.

A moment later, one of his classmate notice him and a whole lot swarm to him. Seiji keep his silent watch as they head to his desk. Its not like he hate having them as friends and he actually grateful of all them.

"good morning Akashi kun!", said in unison, they giggle afterward. Seiji put up his small smile.

"good morning to all of you too", said Seiji as he bow his head slightly.

"ne ne~Akashi kun, are you okay? Lately you looking like a ghost!", said one of the girl next to him.

"yeah! You look like the death itself! Are you sick or something?", said one of the boy with worry tone for the small teal head.