Blush

Rarely did Nehuen lose control over his emotions. Often times, he forgot he had any. Nothing ever moved him.

That is, except finding out that his mother was human. A mixed breed. A khanute—a lower entity. His blood  was not pure—it was made up of impurities this entire time. The images of his brothers harassing him flashed through his mind like an old flick. No wonder they treated him so ill—he was of impure origins.

By the time his mind was clear, he was a long way from the kingdom of hell. His human blood must have drawn him to this place. In fact, he was standing in a rather small space that made him feel claustrophobic. As he looked around, he knew that he was not just anywhere in the human realm, but in a room that sported a poster with a group of men he didn't recognize.

There was no blond girl though—not in the room, at least. He could sense that she was near and if she paid attention, she would also know he was there.

In the next few moments, he contemplated leaving, after all, he had no reason to be here. Yet, he made no move to leave. Every muscle in his body went taut the longer he stayed there. Just then, he heard small steps. Her steps. She was coming to her room. This was the last moment for him to leave.

He didn't take the opportunity.

The next second, the door opened. Before he saw her, he smelled her. She smelled sweet. Refreshing. Cool.

She stiffened. Her wide blue eyes fastened on his. Her shock amused him and before he knew it, his lips had curled into a smirk. She opened her mouth as if to say something, but then closed it as if thinking better of it. She closed her eyes at the same time, maneuvering her hand over her chest. 

His eyes flicked to her chest, where a rose colored towel covered the intimate areas of her  body. Although her chest was slight, the towel did little to hide her curves from his sight. He let his eyes slide down the length of her. Her legs reminded him of porcelain but he imagined they felt more like silk. 

He lifted his eyes to her face, to see that a deep blush was rising from her neck to her cheeks. 

"Wh-what are you staring at?"

He raised an amused eyebrow, "It is quite obvious what has my attention, wouldn't you agree?"

She bit down on her bottom lip, something that only made her look all the more sensual. She was like a rosebud that hadn't blossomed yet. He could only imagine how she'd look once she did. Or rather, to be the one to help her blossom. 

"I-I may have entered into a covenant with you, but that doesn't give you the right to leer at me." she fumed.

Even though she seemed genuinely irritated, she was too flustered to make her voice sound as though she meant business. 

He smirked, "Ah, that's right. You did trade yourself for your parents. Such a devout daughter." He said. "Such loyalty makes you all the more sweeter."

She flinched from the contact of his hand on her face, as if she hadn't noticed him advance toward her. She probably didn't with her nerves being in the mess that they were. She retreated a few steps, only to have him mimic her movements. 

When her back hit the wall, she made a small noise. He wasn't satisfied, though. He wanted something more from her. He wondered if she knew how much her frightened, round blue eyes pleased him. 

He lowered his head so that his lips rested on her earlobe, "You do not have to look so frightened. What do you think I will do to you?"

She neglected to answer, but he could practically hear the rushing of blood through her veins and the sound of her distressed heart.