Chapter 7

Riker's POV 

I was about to tell him. That would have been the perfect time. There was no pressure. You saw the loving, save look in his eyes!

Why did you run away???

I don't know why I ran. I just freaked. 

I ran to my car. I drove around the block and parked. I slammed my head against the seat. Tears poured over my eyes. I sobbed against the steering wheel. My phone suddenly went off. Shit mom noticed you where gone. Fuck. I pulled my phone and saw mine and Ellington's picture. As his contact photo. It was our guilty pleasure song, we loved it so much it was our ring tone for each other, it's XO from the movie "In Bloom". 

I sniffed and took a breath. "Hello?" I answered. "Riker where are you? Why are you crying?" he asked frantically. I didn't say anything. I just sniffed and let small sobs slip. I clenched my eyes closed and looked down. I was breathing heavily. "I'm sorry Ell." I cried into the phone. "Stop saying that, why are you even sorry?" he asked. "I love you." I yelled. "What?" he asked. "I fucking love you Ellington." I sobbed. "Not like a brother, not like a friend. I love you like a man loves his wife. I love you." I cried, tears poring out of my eyes. Rain started pouring down suddenly. "Get out of the car." he said. I looked up. He stood in front of my car. In his sweater and jeans soaking wet with a concerned look on his face holding the phone to his ear, looking directly at me. "Put the phone down. And get out." He said. I slowly lowered my phone. Opened the door and stepped out, shutting the door behind me. He stared jogging over to me. "Ellington I'm sorr-" he cut me off. He pushed me to the car and slamming his lips to mine. We where both soaking but neither one of us cared. I felt like I was finally home. Everything was perfect and nothing mattered but us. He pulled away slightly "I've loved you the whole time." he whispered, reconnecting out lips. I could feel his love pouring into me as the rain poured over LA. He had his hands on my neck/jaw kissing me in such a way I was going weak but he was holding me up with his love. He pulled away once more but stayed close. "Don't ever run away from me again. No matter what it is, we'll work it out and love each other through it. Okay?" he said. "Okay." I answered. He kissed me again. Making me forget every pain I have ever felt.